• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Something needs to be done

S

scot

If it's possible I say we lock the off topic section for a couple of weeks. Things are getting out of hand. Anyway if we do that, we'll be able to actually talk rugby and things should go back to normal after that.

I don't think we should go that far. It is a 'community' after all. I think that could make things worse. People need to learn their place. You act the fool (quite ironic coming rom me) you can expect mods to do their job and clean up the forum. You can't get your knickers in a twist when you've had your spamming/insulting off topic posts deleted.
Basically just to 'pull ya head in ' I guess. This isn't a very attractive forum for outsiders at the moment.

Well the off topic thread is really just the place to be unserious, or else we might a couple slightly weirder posts in the rugby discussion threads.

no hes telling the truth!

your a retard!

if you just read then you would mite get the answer............retard!

ssssshhhhhh!!!!!

*sniff* ............i think NZL_fan is around!?!?!

everyone run!!!

New retard is Kinkon for being able to smell people on the internet.

new retard???..

huh?

if he is a NEW RETARD!..then joe rokocoko is white a person in disguise

Geez you're slow chiro, Rocketman IS a white person in disguise. Idiot....Read the freakin tabloids.

something needs to be done allright!!!

we need to get rid of these uptight moderaters!

useless^i vote for ab hurricane fan to resume his post....we got a bunch of uptight wankers in nzl fan and sts fan webby...

Mate, you visit almost any other forum, and then tell me they're uptight. I think they're quite fair.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Aug 12 2005, 08:59 PM

useless^i vote for ab hurricane fan to resume his post....we got a bunch of uptight wankers in nzl fan and sts fan webby...
Oh just moderators huh? Ever thought of posters aswell?

Not looking at Anyones Posts Inparticular. If hiphopnz is where its at, have fun.

Originally posted by umosay+Aug 12 2005, 10:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umosay @ Aug 12 2005, 10:49 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Aug 12 2005, 08:59 PM

Oh just moderators huh? Ever thought of posters aswell?

Not looking at Anyones Posts Inparticular. If hiphopnz is where its at, have fun. [/b]
Ohhh Brun!

Finally a bite from umosay. I'm sick of fighting your battles. I'm getting a drink.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Aug 12 2005, 09:59 AM

It's strange, you never had that view on me until I did one thing you disagreed with...
<

God chiropiractor, your posts were/are at least a little entertaining, but don't start *****ing about the moderators.

It's getting annoying having some of the members do this (don't get the wrong idea, the members that do this a by far the minority, I (and I'm sure the rest of the mods) love the other 98% of you), generally this forum is good for it's non-*****yness and all, and the moderators do the best job they can. If your post gets deleted its nothing personal, its just that we think it may be inappropiate for this board.

Now sshhh.
<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Aug 12 2005, 10:54 PM
I'm getting a drink.
You deserve it too.
<

just thought sts fan webby did me wrong....i didnt mean all the mods umosay shut up....i just meant nzl fan who said he was ******* off and sts fan webby who i thought used his power in the wrong way!

i addressed the board first...if it was something on a higher scale then it wouldve been addressed to the MODS via pm

no intent to downplay our girl rugby fans here.....all million of them!

Latest posts