• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sonny Bill Williams News + Progress in ITM Cup

Messam seems to have more firepower in his arms.
Hopefully they broadcast the game.
Curios to see SBW fight.

_50437287_sonnybillgetty282.jpg

His two opponents so far have been so terrible I'll put my money on you.

LOL

[/QUOTE]

Yeah Liam looks ok as far as trainning goes, would've been interesting to see them spar for a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike Tyson is 44. He'd still obliterate SBW before he'd even got out of his corner.

I saw Butterbean fight MMA on some obscure fight show on Eurosport, he was surprisingly alright, considering his size and age

Mike Tyson is 44. He'd still obliterate SBW before he'd even got out of his corner.

If you had the Hangover version id reckon hed struggle but the latest Tyson model he probably would.

My money would be on Butterbean to be honest. Although, if it was over 4 rounds...

The Butterbean on old Id have my money but Eric is a little more than 31 stone and SBW speed round the ring could tire him out, but then Eric would corner him most likely.

I saw Butterbean fight MMA on some obscure fight show on Eurosport, he was surprisingly alright, considering his size and age

Ye MMA career at 16-8 with 1 draw is pretty decent.

We're not talking about Floyd Mayweather here. SBw may play rugby at the highest level (shoehorned in or not), but he's not going to become a world champion boxer any time soon. Or for that matter, beat any competent boxers.

Maybe Audley Harrisson could make his 'comeback' fight against him, the NZ media are bound to start calling SBW the worlds greatest boxer any second now! :lol:

We're not talking about Floyd Mayweather here. SBw may play rugby at the highest level (shoehorned in or not), but he's not going to become a world champion boxer any time soon. Or for that matter, beat any competent boxers.

Maybe Audley Harrisson could make his 'comeback' fight against him, the NZ media are bound to start calling SBW the worlds greatest boxer any second now! :lol:

Pay good money for SBW to knock Harrison out :lol:

Latest posts