• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Special Offer

• Thread starter SaintsFan_Webby
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SaintsFan_Webby

Newcomers and old heads alike - would like to customize your posts; give them an edge; make them stand out from the crowd?

If you would like to use an avatar containing video footage of rugby (or anything else of an appropriate nature) as sported by members such as myself, Teh Mite and getofmeland, then follow this link:

Rugby Avatars

These avatars have been made by myself and several other members, and are totally free and available for your use.

However, in addition I will be offering a special service throughout June.

Send me any video or link to footage you would like to use as an avatar, and I will create one for you absolutely free of charge!

So if every time you post you would like to remind people of a moment of sporting history significant to you, get in touch and a custom made avatar could soon be yours.

This offer only stands during June though, so hurry if you want your posts to have that personal animated edge.

Saints_ very kindly created mine this evening despite me only having asked him a couple of hours ago, and him being knackered from football training!

It looks brilliant, can't say thank you enough!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aqGrgaQsIIE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aqGrgaQsIIE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
maybe a bit from the chorus or the car wash?

I'll have Henson picking up Tait, if you don't mind. [/b]

You don't have to ask, it's yours for the using. Very gracious of you to do so though.

Any more requests? Time is swiftly running out - as is my license for the software I'm using.

And, it may sound like a silly question but, how do i implement that avatar?
I'm not sure how to go putting it in my settings,

could you make 1 of shane horgans try agenst england???

in the 2007 six nations when o gara gives him the crossfield kick??

cheers, it would be much appreciated!!! :D

could you make 1 of shane horgans try agenst england???

in the 2007 six nations when o gara gives him the crossfield kick??

cheers, it would be much appreciated!!! :D [/b]

If you find me the video on YouTube or a similar video hosting site then I will.

My license has expired, so that's all for now folks. May offer a similar service if I decide to renew it at some point in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts