• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Speed Issue

E

Eternam

Hi I would like to know is anyone has had and knows how to solve this issue. when ever i start a match the speed of the game doubles it self making it imposible to control the players. I must say that the audio stays at the normal speed. Well hope someone can help me. thanks

have you unlocked any of the unlockables?

is this a friendly game or a competition game. try a competition game and see what happens (the unlockables arnt meant to work on them)

Hi I would like to know is anyone has had and knows how to solve this issue. when ever i start a match the speed of the game doubles it self making it imposible to control the players. I must say that the audio stays at the normal speed. Well hope someone can help me. thanks
[/b]

Other people have solved this by updating their video drivers. Someone had Vista & NVidia I think and updated to the latest drivers (that only came outa week or 2 ago).

i had the speed problem when i tried playing it on my laptop.
havent solved it as yet - could be the graphic drivers

First of all thanks for the replys. I am playing on a notebook witn ati radeon mobility x300. The problem appears in anymatch I play even training. I checked and there were no updates for my video drivers. The strange thing it that it played well during the first 2 weeks then it started to show this problem.
Once again thanks

I had this problem with Madden 06. Could never fix this problem. It was jerky and ridiculously fast and extremely unplayable. I have ati radeon x1600 and not even updating the drivers fixed it. Madden 08 works perfectly though...

This isn't a helpful post, I just wish you luck in fixing it. Gutted if you can't...

Latest posts