• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

speed problems with mobile computeur

P

pageski

hello everybody

i don t know speak very well english but i try.
my question is after somes week to play rugby 2006 of pc game on a mobile computeur the speed of the game is more now impossible to play????
i reinstall the game and nothing, the drivers of the graphic card too and nothing
i don t undrestand before all was good.

It would probably be better if you wrote in french, the english needs some touching up. There are some french people on the board who may be able to help.

BM

Originally posted by pageski@Mar 20 2006, 06:41 PM
hello everybody

i don t know speak very well english but i try.
my question is after somes week to play rugby 2006 of pc game on a mobile computeur the speed of the game is more now impossible to play????
i reinstall the game and nothing, the drivers of the graphic card too and nothing
i don t undrestand before all was good.
What make model laptop/thinkpad are you using what we need is the spec of your lappie? there is a minimum requirement to play the game! But if you have a new type of laptop then i cant see why not it would run slow?

CPU = ?
Ram = ?
Chipset = ?
GFX card = ?
Sound card = ?
DirectX = ?

Only thing i can say is turn off some of the services, use a low resolution in game, have duplex low & antialias at x0
Make sure you have enough resources not to much running in the background, this can slow your laptop or any PC down. Turn some of your system services off or MSN AIM so on! hope you get it sorted.

I have a friend who has the same problem:

CPU: AMD Athlon64 3400+
RAM: 512 Mo
Dx 9.0c
Gfx: NVIDIA GeForce 4 44OGo 64M

I think its a problem of drivers but i dont find the good ones :(

Bloody hell, that's 1/3 above my b0x and mine is perfect. Bizarre.

Anyway, it sounds odd, but try reinstalling the BIOS, I used to have problems with R2005 until I did that, now it's tickety-boo! :D

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Mar 29 2006, 02:34 PM

Anyway, it sounds odd, but try reinstalling the BIOS, I used to have problems with R2005 until I did that, now it's tickety-boo! :D
That could work by Flashing your BIOS, but be carefull you could end you up with a dead motherborad if you mess it up! If you do Flash your motherboard then make sure you have the right model, number and version?

it's not my notebook so i will not try to flash the bios. i had already flashed mine several times and no problem, but here it's not mine so i dont want to try :(

i prefer search about the driver. on another board, somebody told me to look for the Forceware drivers by NVIDIA. do you know them?

No sorry i dont use NVidia GFX stuff , ATI i use for all my GFX upgrades and machines i build! But there should be a support page on their web site? "not normally usefull though :wacko: " you know what support pages are like? takes you to 1 page then back to where you started. :eek:

yes i know, its like a labyrinth (its the good word in english??). I have only ATI stuff too and no problem with it...

Originally posted by csrtt815+Mar 29 2006, 03:04 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite
@Mar 29 2006, 02:34 PM

That could work by Flashing your BIOS, but be carefull you could end you up with a dead motherborad if you mess it up! If you do Flash your motherboard then make sure you have the right model, number and version? [/b]
I did a full update using the Asus software, plus my board aparently has an emergency backup (although I'm not planning on testing this theorey), so I was pretty safe.

Latest posts