Squad problems

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by mark_shaw, Mar 14, 2005.

1. mark_shaw

mark_shaw Guest

is it true that thay have the 2004 squads like howell and stuff jason spice etc??

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. esoj

esoj Guest

I haven't played the game but it does seem that the squads are not completey up to date and possiby mix of 04 and 05 eg tagicakbau is in the chiefs but guys like Bobo and Kininkilau are in the hurricanes.

4. mark_shaw

mark_shaw Guest

thats just a f***ing joke, andrew wilson said they tripled there budget

5. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

But ofcourse u cant expect the budget to go to teams mostly. Whats the point in complaining if this game has great gameplay and graphics?

6. dtwelvenz

dtwelvenz Guest

good point jacko at least the gameplay will be good and only a few players will be wrong or in the wrong squad not to bad most of the players it affects are nobodys.

7. loratadine

loratadine Guest

i read some where that team rosters are up to date till november.

8. Springbok

Springbok Guest

Guys, the teams are sadly not completly up to date! But that's not really an issue...as you can add the correct players using the editor.

I think it was difficult for these guys to get the game spot on....remember that this game was released +- 2 weeks after the super 12 started...taking that into consideration...these guys had a VERY short time between the squad anouncements and release date to get everything spot on.

I in fact, take my hat off to the guys at EA for getting things done so quick and with very little problems and errors.

9. umosay

umosay Guest

They are not out of date either!

Holwell, Spice ... long gone!

The Hurricanes starting team is spot on. apart from maybe gopperth and fairbrother

10. 187

187 Guest

is Gepperth in the game?

11. welchs

welchs Guest

na they left him out but you will be able to create him and add him in there

12. 187

187 Guest

Stink!!!!... but are there any names that sound similar for the commentators to use?... i remember in Rugby 2004 i created Roy kinikinilau... and had to use sum name Nikalau... it was alrite, i'd crack up tho every time they wud say his name tho

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!