• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

St Helens RLFc for R2006

J

jeffb

Hi,

Here is one of my St helens kits. I will try and do a kit for the two other shirts available. Unfortunately i dont have the game, so i cant do the back of the shirts. Any help as the back of shirts would appreciated.

Cheers

Jeff
sthelensrlfcshirt12ce.jpg

Here are the other two type of shirts. I will do the same with the away kit.

Cheers

Jeff

sthelensrlfcshirt21ig.jpg

sthelensrlfcshirt31uz.jpg

yeah why not league.

I actually started making the nz warriors but got bored with it and never really finished

warriors0uk.jpg

Originally posted by BOKean@Feb 26 2006, 01:43 PM
why would you want a league team in a rugby union game?
Because they'd show the union players how to score tries instead of penalties and bloody drop goals. ;)

Super 14 is great to watch cos it has an emphasis on try scoring with the bonus points available. English Union is slow, boring and really painful to watch sometimes.

Nice Job with the Saints kit too Jeff :bravo:

Hi,

Here are the Saint`s 2006 away kit.

sthelensrlfcshirt1away2sb.jpg

sthelensrlfcshirt2away6zx.jpg

sthelensrlfcshirt3away7td.jpg

Got a slight concern about the third top, cant seem to get the collar right!!

Jeff

Top notch efforts. Only the rest of superleague to go m8 :D

Seriously good efforts and again proof that you love the mighty S ;)

Ahhh, I`m cursed, i need purging ;)

Glad you like them.

I may try and do the rest of the Super League.

Jeff

Originally posted by jeffb@Feb 27 2006, 04:37 AM
Ahhh, I`m cursed, i need purging ;)

Glad you like them.

I may try and do the rest of the Super League.

Jeff
Already well on your way to legend status in my eyes. Some really good kit work done for both RC06 and now R06.

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

All of SL wouldnt indeed warrant the ***le of " Kit Legend " remember to add it to your sig ;)

With Dharfs editor and your kits we could make this game a lot more like home to us league'ies.

Certainly would. Would the editor allow us to change team names?? If we can, then Super League here we come.

I have done a Wigan kit, will do the rest of the Super League over the next couple of days.

wigan2006shirt16fa.jpg

Also how do we change the team logos? replacing the Union logos with League logos.

Jeff

Originally posted by jeffb@Feb 27 2006, 07:18 AM
Certainly would. Would the editor allow us to change team names?? If we can, then Super League here we come.

I have done a Wigan kit, will do the rest of the Super League over the next couple of days.

wigan2006shirt16fa.jpg

Also how do we change the team logos? replacing the Union logos with League logos.

Jeff
Not sure about team names or the logos either. I think maybe we could do with a sticky explaining what has been able to be altered / whats possible etc and what is being worked on. Also some nice guides.

A lot of people like 06 so hopefully the editing will go a long way.

Gr8 Wigan kit btw.

Do the kits and editor work with the xbox version ?

i cant get the backs to work for xbox, keeps crashing the game but the main kit files work sweet as

as for the editor yup

Hi,
Here is my updated Saints front and back

sthelensrlfcshirt33yo.jpg

sthelensrlfcshirt3back5pq.jpg

Locks/KR what colur are the numbers are they red?? and am i missing anything else on the back.

Cheers

Jeff

Latest posts