• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Stade Francais 07-08 Home kit and Banners

U

uli85

My second job. Stade Francais 2007-2008 Home kit and Flags & Banners. I need the minikits templates and logo location in data.gob. I hope that somebody can help with that because it seems to be difficult make minikits. I hope you like it.

Screenshots:

Download:

http://files.filefront.com/Stade+Francais+...;/fileinfo.html

Decompress the rar and put the files into the main directory of Rugby 08 or 06.

I've just started to do Stade Francais Away khaki jersey.
Please comment!
Thanks

M

mairicampbell3

Brilliant!!!!!! The shirt i wanted more than any other, PS the away shirt you're doing, is it the brown flowery one?

The next one on my wishlist, is probibly Perpignan & Glasgow :D

U

uli85

Brilliant!!!!!! The shirt i wanted more than any other, PS the away shirt you're doing, is it the brown flowery one?

The next one on my wishlist, is probibly Perpignan & Glasgow :D
[/b]

Thanks!
Yes, is it the brown or khaki flowery. But i need pictures of the back if it's possible. They only weared at a friendly against Treviso i think. I don't know the color of the numbers. It will take some days because it's a bit difficult because the flowers.

T

tomrugbyking10

Nice kit!! Could you please do the new London Irish kit (the one made by Kit tech)?

Cheers that would be great

M

mairicampbell3

you must have some real patience to do the Stade Francais shirt with the flowers, ive played with Stade Francais in 5 games since ive got this new kit :D

O

O'Rothlain

Nice kit!! Could you please do the new London Irish kit (the one made by Kit tech)?

Cheers that would be great [/b]
Correction...it's made by . It's an Irish Company. </span>

K

KeardiffBlues

ahh ok its just munster is now addidas aswell was my thought, cant wait for SF away coz that home shirt is great

U

uli85

A preview for Stade Francais Away kit:

Please i need pics of the back. I've got some pics from www.stade.fr but only of the front. I want to know the number color and the details from the back, also from the pants. I hope anyone can help!
Cheers

O

O'Rothlain

A preview for Stade Francais Away kit:

Please i need pics of the back. I've got some pics from www.stade.fr but only of the front. I want to know the number color and the details from the back, also from the pants. I hope anyone can help!
Cheers [/b]
It's freakin' sweet! Can't wait!!!
The details are in baby blue (adidas stripes and vines...ect...)

so I believe that the shorts and socks will be similar design to the pink, but with the blue details...

F

Fa'atau82

Last seasons fleur kit looked ok. It has gone from being as gay as a handbag full of rainbows, to looking like that. Personally i hate it, but at least you won't know when it's dirty.

U

uli85

<div class='quotemain'> A preview for Stade Francais Away kit:

Cheers [/b]

so I believe that the shorts and socks will be similar design to the pink, but with the blue details...
[/b][/quote]

Yes i know. Check out this pics against Brenton Treviso http://www.stade.fr/phototheque/v/20072008.../stade-trevise/

But i can't see anyone from the back. I want to know the numbers color. Any french who saw this match???

O

O'Rothlain

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> A preview for Stade Francais Away kit:

Cheers [/b]

[/b][/quote]

Yes i know. Check out this pics against Brenton Treviso http://www.stade.fr/phototheque/v/20072008.../stade-trevise/

But i can't see anyone from the back. I want to know the numbers color. Any french who saw this match??? [/b][/quote]
here's the best back shot I could find:

Numbers in blue with sponser "Brother" above it in white.

Y

yusef_2004

My second job. Stade Francais 2007-2008 Home kit and Flags & Banners. I need the minikits templates and logo location in data.gob. I hope that somebody can help with that because it seems to be difficult make minikits. I hope you like it.

Screenshots:

Download:

http://files.filefront.com/Stade+Francais+...;/fileinfo.html

Decompress the rar and put the files into the main directory of Rugby 08 or 06.

I've just started to do Stade Francais Away khaki jersey.
Please comment!
Thanks
[/b]

Brilliant !!!! Could you please do the New Toulouse Kits 2007-2008

Numbers in White with Sponsor " Orange " above it in White

Thanks