Stade Francais 07-08 Home kit and Banners

Discussion in 'EA Rugby 08' started by uli85, Sep 26, 2007.

1. uli85

uli85 Guest

My second job. Stade Francais 2007-2008 Home kit and Flags & Banners. I need the minikits templates and logo location in data.gob. I hope that somebody can help with that because it seems to be difficult make minikits. I hope you like it.

Screenshots:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download:

http://files.filefront.com/Stade+Francais+...;/fileinfo.html

Decompress the rar and put the files into the main directory of Rugby 08 or 06.

I've just started to do Stade Francais Away khaki jersey.
    Please comment!
    Thanks

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Brilliant!!!!!! The shirt i wanted more than any other, PS the away shirt you're doing, is it the brown flowery one?

The next one on my wishlist, is probibly Perpignan & Glasgow :D

4. Well You Seem To Be good With Addidas Kits Any Chance of munster?

5. uli85

uli85 Guest

Thanks!
    Yes, is it the brown or khaki flowery. But i need pictures of the back if it's possible. They only weared at a friendly against Treviso i think. I don't know the color of the numbers. It will take some days because it's a bit difficult because the flowers.

6. uli85

uli85 Guest

Thanks man! :D Sorry i'm new doing kits and it takes time. When i'd get experience it will be a little easier and i'll try to do request. Anyway here is a kit for Munster and another celtic teams. Maybe from the last season.
    http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?sho...c=5039&st=0

7. Nice kit!! Could you please do the new London Irish kit (the one made by Kit tech)?

Cheers that would be great

8. you must have some real patience to do the Stade Francais shirt with the flowers, ive played with Stade Francais in 5 games since ive got this new kit :D

9. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

Correction...it's made by . It's an Irish Company. </span>

10. ahh ok its just munster is now addidas aswell was my thought, cant wait for SF away coz that home shirt is great

11. uli85

uli85 Guest

A preview for Stade Francais Away kit:

[​IMG]

Please i need pics of the back. I've got some pics from www.stade.fr but only of the front. I want to know the number color and the details from the back, also from the pants. I hope anyone can help!
    Cheers

12. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

It's freakin' sweet! Can't wait!!!
    The details are in baby blue (adidas stripes and vines...ect...)
    [​IMG]
    so I believe that the shorts and socks will be similar design to the pink, but with the blue details...

13. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

Last seasons fleur kit looked ok. It has gone from being as gay as a handbag full of rainbows, to looking like that. Personally i hate it, but at least you won't know when it's dirty.

14. uli85

uli85 Guest

[​IMG]
    so I believe that the shorts and socks will be similar design to the pink, but with the blue details...
    [/b][/quote]

Yes i know. Check out this pics against Brenton Treviso http://www.stade.fr/phototheque/v/20072008.../stade-trevise/

But i can't see anyone from the back. I want to know the numbers color. Any french who saw this match???

15. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

[​IMG]
    [/b][/quote]

Yes i know. Check out this pics against Brenton Treviso http://www.stade.fr/phototheque/v/20072008.../stade-trevise/

But i can't see anyone from the back. I want to know the numbers color. Any french who saw this match??? [/b][/quote]
    here's the best back shot I could find:
    [​IMG]
    Numbers in blue with sponser "Brother" above it in white.

16. yusef_2004

yusef_2004 Guest

Brilliant !!!! Could you please do the New Toulouse Kits 2007-2008

Numbers in White with Sponsor " Orange " above it in White

Thanks

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!