• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Stadium Creations & Conversions

Delta992

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Sharks
Good job friend ... I opened the big file and extracted the texture of the stadium to be able to modify some aspects but I could not see which file is to modify the flags that hang on the ceilings and change the posters of the stands.

Good job friend ... I opened the big file and extracted the texture of the stadium to be able to modify some aspects but I could not see which file is to modify the flags that hang on the ceilings and change the posters of the stands.
Hey thanks, it should be tp24 on capetown stadium and tp30 on fnb stadium

Can you make a tutorial on how to edit or modify stadiums? It would be great.

HI, what a great work! Olimpico stadium (Rome) is very needed as it replaced Flaminio stadium to host Italy matches

Nice version of the Aviva, I'll abandon mine I couldn't get the glass to look nice. One request for it, the buildings outside the small stand end are terrace houses, I was going to copy the houses from the West Glamorgan stadium in the game (Ospreys home ground) could you change to these?

Speaking of the Ospreys, here's my version of Liberty Stadium, converted from a Sketchup model online:

Liberty1.png

Liberty2.png

It replaces West Glamorgan overcast stadium. I've also converted a model of the Stadio Olimpico for Italy, just got to place the crowds into it.

Attachments

• Liberty Stadium.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 101
Nice version of the Aviva, I'll abandon mine I couldn't get the glass to look nice. One request for it, the buildings outside the small stand end are terrace houses, I was going to copy the houses from the West Glamorgan stadium in the game (Ospreys home ground) could you change to these?

Speaking of the Ospreys, here's my version of Liberty Stadium, converted from a Sketchup model online:

View attachment 10688

View attachment 10689

It replaces West Glamorgan overcast stadium. I've also converted a model of the Stadio Olimpico for Italy, just got to place the crowds into it.
Very good stadium! those crowds are a nightmare to get right. I was hoping that you would continue with the Aviva stadium as it looked promising and there's no issues in having a few choices available. I will have a look into the West Glamorgan buildings for Aviva.

if it is very rare very rare not being able to see the others tp ...
I am very happy with the new stadiums. It really gives a new perspective to the game, THANK YOU SO MUCH

Latest posts