• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Stadium Creations & Conversions

In my opinion, the following stadiums should be listed: thomond park (munster), rds arena (leinster), kinsdpan stadium (ulster), galway stadium (connacht), ricoh arena (waps), Sandy Park (exeter), Twickenham Stoop (quins ), Ashton Gate Stadium (bears), AJ Bell Stadium (sale), Forsyth Barr Stadium (highlanders), Orangetheory Stadium (crusaders), Scotstoun Stadium (glasgow), Parc y Scarlets (llanelli) aami park stadium (rebels) and some more ...
I know there are many but some of them can be copied since it almost has the same stadium format. eg sale, wasps, llanelli are almost identical to the ospreys stadium. the rest you just have to make small modifications. I would like to help you but I can't understand the Spanish translation of the tutorial.

I used the murrayfield stadium for most of the stadiums as it resembles those stadiums ...

In my opinion, the following stadiums should be listed: thomond park (munster), rds arena (leinster), kinsdpan stadium (ulster), galway stadium (connacht), ricoh arena (waps), Sandy Park (exeter), Twickenham Stoop (quins ), Ashton Gate Stadium (bears), AJ Bell Stadium (sale), Forsyth Barr Stadium (highlanders), Orangetheory Stadium (crusaders), Scotstoun Stadium (glasgow), Parc y Scarlets (llanelli) aami park stadium (rebels) and some more ...
I know there are many but some of them can be copied since it almost has the same stadium format. eg sale, wasps, llanelli are almost identical to the ospreys stadium. the rest you just have to make small modifications. I would like to help you but I can't understand the Spanish translation of the tutorial.
I can look into those but i try not to modify already built stadiums, its better to get a model of the actual stadium and then converting it, in some cases you have to modify it but then its to a model of the actual stadium not another stadium that's been retextured & altered

Do you use the pes formats to add the stadiums? I would like to know how you find the stadium file, what program you use and then how you upload it to the game. It would be very appreciated if you can help me

Stadio Olimpico conversion from sketchup, I've got fed up of scaling the crowd so someof them might look a bit off. Replaces the Rome stadium for Italy.

Untitled.png Untitled2.png Untitled23.png

Edit: dibs on Forsyth Barr Stadium next.

Attachments

• Stadio Olimpico.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Any idea how to edit weather in stadiums? It's currently raining in my Forsyth Barr ground. Also how to change the location of the lights?

Edit: Rain is tied to the stadium.o file somehow? Tried importing my .o to another stadium file that should have clear weather, it was raining instead in the test.

Last edited:
Any idea how to edit weather in stadiums? It's currently raining in my Forsyth Barr ground. Also how to change the location of the lights?

Edit: Rain is tied to the stadium.o file somehow? Tried importing my .o to another stadium file that should have clear weather, it was raining instead in the test.
its not part of the o file, its in the 2 config files in the stadium big file, just change those and you should be good, oh and the lights is still an issue, haven't played around with those yet but its part of the config files as well

Do you use the pes formats to add the stadiums? I would like to know how you find the stadium file, what program you use and then how you upload it to the game. It would be very appreciated if you can help me
some of them are from pes some from fifa, the conversion is quite a process, i will see if i can maybe make a video sometime

For some reason I can't get rid of the rain, could you edit this file for me?

Attachments

• e1994ab443d9de5151b56ef06d03d2f9.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 24

Latest posts