• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Stadium Creations & Conversions

For some reason I can't get rid of the rain, could you edit this file for me?
Swop it with a different stadium in game, idk what's wrong with Dunedin in-game , I've swopped the stadium, re-edited it and reimported it to another file and it works fine but once you change the big file name it just pours in-game, probably a bug ?

Hey guys,

I've made a video showcasing your incredible work, also showing people how to install these stadiums. I have of course given you credit in the video and linked to this thread in the description.

You can find it here:

This stadiums are amazing. The next updates for the patches will be insane

Still working on these in the background, currently on Richoh/Coventry Arena, but there's some silly graphical glitches on the model I've converted.

Untitled.png

Here it is, the Coventry/Ricoh Arena, replaces Wasps' Adams Park in-game. Ignore te missing texture in the preview photos, I've fixed that already.

Untitled.png Untitled2.png Untitled3.png Untitled4.png

As an aside: I'm working on adding some shadows to the custom grounds but not quite got it sorted yet. The 3d model bits seem to use vertex colours for shading but it's not easy to paint these in Blender, particularly on the crowds. There's a "bake to vertex colours" render option in Blender 2.92 but it's too extreme with the shadows.

Attachments

• Coventry Arena.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 67
Hi All,

I am creating/converting some new stadiums for Rugby 08, below is 2 that I have already done.

Extract it to the game root and enjoy.

I will post more as I finish them.

Converted Cape Town Stadium, it replaces Newlands in-game https://mega.nz/file/ZT401CBI#tgPYs5k2YvMi_CSL6jS9N1J0qeMeazyVtuYT0twjM5I

View attachment 10668

Converted FNB Stadium (Soccer City), it replaces Ellis Park Day in-game
https://mega.nz/file/cLQCXTpL#jOhb9cSM1TAjtcftRiAcnlPf8eiEwsjjOH78yO4E26I

View attachment 10669
cape town link not working

Updated Welford Road (Leicester). South and east stands are unchanged from the base game model, added new north and west stands.

Untitled.png Untitled2.png Untitled3.png

I've got RDS Arena and Clermont on my list next, maybe also update Eden Park with new stands.

Attachments

• Welford Road.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 62
Some progress pics on the RDS, still some texturing and lighting to sort out.

rds1.png rds2.png rds3.png

Just found files 119ba3f37fe7a31c2b2ee45ceeafa091 an xml file and csv file with same name, which handle certain aspects of the stadiums, including probability of rain/mud in a match and some other effects. Changing this seems to have fixed my rainy Dunedin stadium.

Here is Parc Y Scarlets, my first made-from-scratch stadium build. There's an issue with the opening cutscene where players enter the ground from the wrong side, I can't work out how to change that so uploading as-is. Let me know if there's any other issues. File replaces Scarlets' stadium/Stradey Park in-game.

Untitled1.png Untitled2.png Untitled3.png Untitled4.png Untitled5.png

Attachments

• ParcYScarlets.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 38
AAMI Park Melbourne, replaces the Perth Stadium in game, since most mods seem to replace Western Force with Melbourne Rebels.

Untitled.png Untitled2.png

Attachments

• AAMIPark.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 56