• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Stadiums

Not a chance.

We initially were under the impression that Rugby 2005 had only 38 stadiums as opposed to the 67 in that quagmire called 2**4.

Could anyone with the game let us know, please? Or even post up a clip of them scrolling through the stadiums wink wink nudge nudge say no more.

Well from what I saw when I played it, I saw that each Super 12 team had their own stadium, so I would also assume that each European team does also (from having a quick look around, I'm pretty sure they do). Also there a few others in there, there is also a stadium in Asian, and one in the USA (San Fransisco if you want to know).

So I would have at a guess that, assuming each Super 12 team has a stadium, each Euro team, and then, for each country that hasn't already been included because of those comps, those remianing countries will have stadiums. I can't confirm tho if countries like Georgia do.

But theres certinly enough to make this side of the game rather impressive.

Jamie Gough

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Mar 8 2005, 09:58 AM
So long as The Gardens, Lansdown and HQ are all in there, I'm happy.
Selfish *******.
<

Jamie, that sounds crazy if they've got the extra stadia.

38 statia

12 S12 sides
24 Heineken Cup sides
=36

+ Twickenham
+ Stade de France
+ Millennium Stadium
+ Pacific Islanders
+ Buenos Aires
+ Asian stadium

Looks like there will be some ground sharing going on somewhere.

Yeah, that's what I thought Wood-Yi, but Goughy's saying they've got the San Francisco -- and any way you cut up the 38 number, there should be no room at all for us having a stadium in there!

Maybe they've boosted the number slightly. 42?

It's EA Canada, and if they've got Balboa Park (US) they'll definitely have a Canadian one, possibly Vancouver.

I'm thinking the 2 Italian clubs will share Stadio Flaminio with Italy.

Do you think the 2 Scottish teams will have their grounds or will they be injected into Murrayfield?

Definitely Buenos Aires for that amazing idea of the 10 Nations (that is such a brilliant idea for EA/HB to create their own idea of what they think is a tournament we'd all looove to see. I'm so glad they didn't give us the option to create our own tournaments.) Yeah, Buenos Aires is in there, which is cool.

Asian stadium, let's just call it, oh, I don't know, Tokyo -- it has to be.

What else?

Lansdown will be on the game for sure, I will check for you tomorrow as I will hopefully be playing the full version in the comfort of my own home
<

I want to keep it quiet as I will be asked a heck load of questions, but I will do the best I can.
<

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Mar 8 2005, 11:10 AM
I can't believe Lansdown isn't in that list...
<
Lansdowne is definitely in there.

I forget where I've seen it (I think Shane's thread), but I've definitely seen it.

Originally posted by captainamerica@Mar 8 2005, 08:44 AM
Not a chance.

We initially were under the impression that Rugby 2005 had only 38 stadiums as opposed to the 67 in that quagmire called 2**4.

Could anyone with the game let us know, please? Or even post up a clip of them scrolling through the stadiums wink wink nudge nudge say no more.
that cud be aimed at me!! ill do one now anyhow!

Cheers.

39 Stadiums ya'll. Decent mix.

AUS
Canberra
Australia Stadium
Sydney
Brisbane

ENG
Gloucester
High Wycombe
Leicester
Newcastle
Northampton
Twickenham
Bath
West London

FRA
Stade de Ville
France Stadium
Le Parc

IRL
Lansdowne Road
Irish Park

ITL
Rome
Arena Civica

NZ
Dunedin
Wellington
Christchurch
Auckland
Hamilton

SCO
Murrayfield
Northern Park

SA
Pretoria
Durban
Cape Town
J'burg

WAL
Millennium Stadium
Newport
Cardiff
Neath
Llanelli

AM
Buenos Aires
Vancouver
San Francisco

ASIA
South Pacific Stadium

Originally posted by captainamerica@Mar 8 2005, 01:04 PM
Cheers.

39 Stadiums ya'll. Decent mix.

AUS
Canberra
Australia Stadium
Sydney
Brisbane

ENG
Gloucester
High Wycombe
Leicester
Newcastle
Northampton
Twickenham
Bath
West London

FRA
Stade de Ville
France Stadium
Le Parc

IRL
Lansdowne Road
Irish Park

ITL
Rome
Arena Civica

NZ
Dunedin
Wellington
Christchurch
Auckland
Hamilton

SCO
Murrayfield
Northern Park

SA
Pretoria
Durban
Cape Town
J'burg

WAL
Millennium Stadium
Newport
Cardiff
Neath
Llanelli

AM
Buenos Aires
Vancouver
San Francisco

ASIA
South Pacific Stadium
i dont wanna pride on anyones parade, but if i am playing the 2003 RWC, where does Argentina play Ireland if Adelaide Oval isnt there

surely with having 3 RWC's to pick from u'd have the correct draw and venues along with it.

if the 2003RWC is only played at those aussie grounds, all 4 of them what a farce of RWC mode they have made.

one of the best things i thought was having 3 RWC's....where u could play in each host nation on the correct grounds, with the correct draw........after seeing this count of 4 stadiums in australia, makes me think the other RWC's may not even be authentic in anyway.......in regards to host nation, draw and stadia.

i am gutted!!!

p.s where's perth??? - i cant remember the last time we played the Bok outside of perth during the tri nations - is this another cock up??? - A BIG FATASS YES IT BLOODY OATH IS MATES!!!

ak47 -- I thought the exact same thing when I heard they had 3 World Cups and only 38 stadium.

They're only going to have the pools correct (honestly, I wonder if they'll get '99 correct with the 5 pools of 4 teams plus play-off matches??).

But you know, it still doesn't matter if they had all the stadia because all World Cup matches are going to be with the 2005 roster.

Originally posted by ak47+Mar 8 2005, 01:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Mar 8 2005, 01:28 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Mar 8 2005, 01:04 PM
Cheers.

39 Stadiums ya'll.  Decent mix.

AUS
Canberra
Australia Stadium
Sydney
Brisbane

ENG
Gloucester
High Wycombe
Leicester
Newcastle
Northampton
Twickenham
Bath
West London

FRA
Stade de Ville
France Stadium
Le Parc

IRL
Lansdowne Road
Irish Park

ITL
Rome
Arena Civica

NZ
Dunedin
Wellington
Christchurch
Auckland
Hamilton

SCO
Murrayfield
Northern Park

SA
Pretoria
Durban
Cape Town
J'burg

WAL
Millennium Stadium
Newport
Cardiff
Neath
Llanelli

AM
Buenos Aires
Vancouver
San Francisco

ASIA
South Pacific Stadium
i dont wanna pride on anyones parade, but if i am playing the 2003 RWC, where does Argentina play Ireland if Adelaide Oval isnt there

surely with having 3 RWC's to pick from u'd have the correct draw and venues along with it.

if the 2003RWC is only played at those aussie grounds, all 4 of them what a farce of RWC mode they have made.

one of the best things i thought was having 3 RWC's....where u could play in each host nation on the correct grounds, with the correct draw........after seeing this count of 4 stadiums in australia, makes me think the other RWC's may not even be authentic in anyway.......in regards to host nation, draw and stadia.

i am gutted!!!

p.s where's perth??? - i cant remember the last time we played the Bok outside of perth during the tri nations - is this another cock up??? - A BIG FATASS YES IT BLOODY OATH IS MATES!!! [/b]
the argentina v ireland game is played at Dunedin!!
<

Originally posted by shaneward2005+Mar 8 2005, 01:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shaneward2005 @ Mar 8 2005, 01:47 PM)</div>
Originally posted by ak47@Mar 8 2005, 01:28 PM
Cheers.

AUS
Canberra
Australia Stadium
Sydney
Brisbane

ENG
Gloucester
High Wycombe
Leicester
Newcastle
Northampton
Twickenham
Bath
West London

FRA
Stade de Ville
France Stadium
Le Parc

IRL
Lansdowne Road
Irish Park

ITL
Rome
Arena Civica

NZ
Dunedin
Wellington
Christchurch
Auckland
Hamilton

SCO
Murrayfield
Northern Park

SA
Pretoria
Durban
Cape Town
J'burg

WAL
Millennium Stadium
Newport
Cardiff
Neath
Llanelli

AM
Buenos Aires
Vancouver
San Francisco

ASIA
South Pacific Stadium

i am gutted!!!

p.s where's perth??? - i cant remember the last time we played the Bok outside of perth during the tri nations - is this another cock up??? - A BIG FATASS YES IT BLOODY OATH IS MATES!!!
<
[/b]
i bet this is all because they dont have the official RWC liscense

either way - this is one way to really f*** off the fans

atleast have the game in australia still..but dunedin??? FFS, the fans at dunedin will expect a haka, but they wont get one from the irish or the aussies

oh i cant wait to see what load of shite stadia they pick for the other RWC's in the game

perhaps for the 2007 RWC - we can play the final on Mars!........i mean the only difference in this case would be the planet the games played on.....heck if u aint playing in front for the real fans, mightaswell perform in front of marshians

perhaps will can unlock the colleseum, madison square gardens, and the Sydney Ent Cent...........keep pulling these left fields EA wankfaces

The games is great but the lies continue - 100% authentic my f**king ass

Originally posted by ak47+Mar 8 2005, 01:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Mar 8 2005, 01:58 PM)</div>
Originally posted by shaneward2005@Mar 8 2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by ak47@Mar 8 2005, 01:28 PM
Cheers.

AUS
Canberra
Australia Stadium
Sydney
Brisbane

ENG
Gloucester
High Wycombe
Leicester
Newcastle
Northampton
Twickenham
Bath
West London

FRA
Stade de Ville
France Stadium
Le Parc

IRL
Lansdowne Road
Irish Park

ITL
Rome
Arena Civica

NZ
Dunedin
Wellington
Christchurch
Auckland
Hamilton

SCO
Murrayfield
Northern Park

SA
Pretoria
Durban
Cape Town
J'burg

WAL
Millennium Stadium
Newport
Cardiff
Neath
Llanelli

AM
Buenos Aires
Vancouver
San Francisco

ASIA
South Pacific Stadium

i am gutted!!!

<
i bet this is all because they dont have the official RWC liscense

either way - this is one way to really f*** off the fans

atleast have the game in australia still..but dunedin??? FFS, the fans at dunedin will expect a haka, but they wont get one from the irish or the aussies

oh i cant wait to see what load of shite stadia they pick for the other RWC's in the game

perhaps for the 2007 RWC - we can play the final on Mars!........i mean the only difference in this case would be the planet the games played on.....heck if u aint playing in front for the real fans, mightaswell perform in front of marshians

perhaps will can unlock the colleseum, madison square gardens, and the Sydney Ent Cent...........keep pulling these left fields EA wankfaces

The games is great but the lies continue - 100% authentic my f**king ass [/b]
i tink ur gettin carried away now m8! no need to be like dat! they prob wurnt allowed to put the stadium in the game so its not there fault! who cares wat stadium u play its not as if its gonna effect how ya play! so dont put this good game down!
<

Latest posts