• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Stadiums

I hear what you're getting at, and I'm not one to settle for less, but I'd rather have 39 stadiums from around the world that are top notch than 67 hunks of structured animation that look like **** AND poop.

They're only 3 French stadiums so they're missing like 3 more from the '99 WC as well as all the Oz ones from '03.

And you'd think they'd create all the World Cups, I mean, why not if you're not going to have the all the Stadia or even the original World Cup roster.

How many additional teams would they really need to create so we could have every World Cup pool?

Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe

Ivory Coast

2 additional teams and we could feasibly play EVERY World Cup there has been.

Originally posted by shaneward2005+Mar 8 2005, 02:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shaneward2005 @ Mar 8 2005, 02:03 PM)</div>
Originally posted by ak47@Mar 8 2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by shaneward2005@Mar 8 2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by ak47@Mar 8 2005, 01:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Mar 8 2005, 01:04 PM
Cheers.

39 Stadiums ya'll.  Decent mix.

AUS
Canberra
Australia Stadium
Sydney
Brisbane

ENG
Gloucester
High Wycombe
Leicester
Newcastle
Northampton
Twickenham
Bath
West London

FRA
Stade de Ville
France Stadium
Le Parc

IRL
Lansdowne Road
Irish Park

ITL
Rome
Arena Civica

NZ
Dunedin
Wellington
Christchurch
Auckland
Hamilton

SCO
Murrayfield
Northern Park

SA
Pretoria
Durban
Cape Town
J'burg

WAL
Millennium Stadium
Newport
Cardiff
Neath
Llanelli

AM
Buenos Aires
Vancouver
San Francisco

ASIA
South Pacific Stadium

i dont wanna pride on anyones parade, but if i am playing the 2003 RWC, where does Argentina play Ireland if Adelaide Oval isnt there

surely with having 3 RWC's to pick from u'd have the correct draw and venues along with it.

if the 2003RWC is only played at those aussie grounds, all 4 of them what a farce of RWC mode they have made.

one of the best things i thought was having 3 RWC's....where u could play in each host nation on the correct grounds, with the correct draw........after seeing this count of 4 stadiums in australia, makes me think the other RWC's may not even be authentic in anyway.......in regards to host nation, draw and stadia.

i am gutted!!!

p.s where's perth??? - i cant remember the last time we played the Bok outside of perth during the tri nations - is this another cock up??? - A BIG FATASS YES IT BLOODY OATH IS MATES!!!

the argentina v ireland game is played at Dunedin!!
<

i bet this is all because they dont have the official RWC liscense

either way - this is one way to really f*** off the fans

atleast have the game in australia still..but dunedin??? FFS, the fans at dunedin will expect a haka, but they wont get one from the irish or the aussies

oh i cant wait to see what load of shite stadia they pick for the other RWC's in the game

perhaps for the 2007 RWC - we can play the final on Mars!........i mean the only difference in this case would be the planet the games played on.....heck if u aint playing in front for the real fans, mightaswell perform in front of marshians

perhaps will can unlock the colleseum, madison square gardens, and the Sydney Ent Cent...........keep pulling these left fields EA wankfaces

The games is great but the lies continue - 100% authentic my f**king ass
i tink ur gettin carried away now m8! no need to be like dat! they prob wurnt allowed to put the stadium in the game so its not there fault! who cares wat stadium u play its not as if its gonna effect how ya play! so dont put this good game down!
<
[/b]
i know its a good game man - i have played it

would rather gameplay over stadia count - WCR v Rugby 2004

however there's no need to lie about it - Andrew Wilson

EA's motto - pure 100% authentic rugby experience.

and like Captain - consistency is all thats needed

Originally posted by captainamerica@Mar 8 2005, 02:05 PM
I hear what you're getting at, and I'm not one to settle for less, but I'd rather have 39 stadiums from around the world that are top notch than 67 hunks of structured animation that look like **** AND poop.

They're only 3 French stadiums so they're missing like 3 more from the '99 WC as well as all the Oz ones from '03.

And you'd think they'd create all the World Cups, I mean, why not if you're not going to have the all the Stadia or even the original World Cup roster.

How many additional teams would they really need to create so we could have every World Cup pool?

Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe

Ivory Coast

2 additional teams and we could feasibly play EVERY World Cup there has been.

don't even go there with the "could have added 1 or 2 more teams" idea Capt. !

... its a damned sore point in my book! ... Connacht & the Borders added and low & behold the Celtic League would be playable!

... no ravenhill either which is a bit of a shitter in terms of stadia, but yet Wales get a host more!

... while I'm looking forward to the full version... its these licensing issues I wanna see fixed for the next release (proper euro cups, leagues & licences, NPC, Currie Cup, proper stadia names (Irish Park for f***s sake!!!) and proper RWC license ... cheap bloody skates !!!

---rant over---

I hear ya, Raz, I hear ya. Only, I'm addressing their half-assed attempt at including 3 World Cups, one of which hasn't even been played yet. World Cups, naturally, have a bit more weight than club leagues, and therefore I'd put them higher in the pecking order of what to include, if one is going to go full-out in creating a brilliant rugby video game.

This is totally out of left field, or out of their ass (not sure which).

shut up and wait for next seasons game!

this is our first year.........so get used to more better rugby games in the future from ea....and the ps3...lol

u guys are a bit fussy eh... who cares about not having all the correct stadiums as long as it is in a stadium for me is just fine...

do you think a stadium editor like madden would be good? or is it the tradition of the feilds that is the whole point?

Originally posted by TRUTH@Mar 8 2005, 05:53 PM
4 aussie stadiums?? thats crap where is the MCG , TELSTRA DOME and SUBIACO!!
hehe! NZ gets five!

No complaints here.....
<

yea bro as long as i get my cake tin (i'd prefer it to be called the colloseum tho) im happy...

Originally posted by woodie@Mar 8 2005, 10:42 AM
38 statia

12 S12 sides
24 Heineken Cup sides
=36

+ Twickenham
+ Stade de France
+ Millennium Stadium
+ Pacific Islanders
+ Buenos Aires
+ Asian stadium

Looks like there will be some ground sharing going on somewhere.
these guys have seriously done somethign really strange. suncorp stadium in brisbane is in there, ive seen it in screenies but it doesn't appear on ca's list. what the!

Latest posts