all blacks star players will b
1.carter
2.richy
3.jack
4.jc
5rockz
6.nonu/howlett?

umaga probly wont be in the all blacks

umaga will be in the ABs in Rugby 06...he just announced his retirement last month...by then HB may have already completed making the game..so he will most probably be the in ABs and he will be a star player because i saw a 'star' above his head in one of the vids....

also from the vids i noticed only 3 star players in the ABs...i assume they were dan carter, richie mccaw and tana umaga...but i guess it may have been an early built

the star players are probly only based on how famous and popular they are..i mean isiah toeva is a 'star' but not a move star 'star' like the others uno?

- well umaga is definitely one....so that's five star players for me....with ya there kaftka...

also - mcCaw, Carter, Joe, Mauger and either Howlett/sivivatu will be the five in my opinion...saw a shot of what looked like Jack with no star on the run...but I could be wrong.

anyway, I think the point is ebing missed a bit there AK.....you are comparing apples with oranges....you say ' that's 6 to 1' etc....!!?

hang on...that was ireland that had 1 star player - the same ireland that lost in their last game to the ABs by 40+ points and scored SFA themselves....

Wales have two...

so that's 5-2....wales who also got SMOKED by the abs in their last meeting....

so Let's compare apples with apples eh?
<
<

ABs have FIVE (I don't count Umaga as always play up to date)
what do England, Australia, France and South Africa have? They will be the strong competition to the ABs that we want to care about....

my guesses - but PLEASE LOCKSLEY!!!!! JUST TELL US WHEN YOU CAN FIND A MOMENT AND SAVE US THE WONDERING>>PLEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSEEE!! - are:

This has to do with who was very good in 05, or who is good now or really who I think THEY will pick:

- South Africa = Smit, Matfield, Habana, Montgomery....so that is FOUR
- France - no idea...but guessing THREE
- England = Corry, Wilkinson, Hill?, Lewsey (that's THREE or FOUR)
- Australia = Waugh, Smith, Gregan, Larkham, Mortlock?, Tuqiri - Potentially as many as SIX! but maybe FOUR....

locksley can you confirm how many in each.....if other teams that are strong have FOUR or so.....I am sweet with that. I may even have a rule after a wgule, depending, that I don't use the high tackle button....I simply have to deal with the satr players.

<
<

wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

i dont think its about popularity....it shouldnt be
it is based on skills...attacking, defensive, kicking skills etc
and its not STAR players...its IMPACT players..players who usually have an impact on the game.
isiah toeava is not a star yet...he is still raw young talent

I reckon the difference between star player and extremely good is 2 different things there are not that many Star players in the World. Star players Carter, Larkham, Habana, Matfield, G Smith, Mccaw, O Driscoll, Michalak(hot & cold) Wilkinson(when not injured) and a couple more oviously. But the list of great players is endless for all nation.

I reckon star players are the ones the can almost single handly influence a match so much that it will lead to a win.

Lets not forget the biggest Star of them all Gavin Henson ................ but only in the tabloids so he does not count Lora
<

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Feb 1 2006, 03:32 PM
1.carter
2.richy
3.jack
4.jc
5rockz
6.nonu/howlett?

in one of the vids it shows rokocoko with the ball but he doesnt have a star sign

mcCaw carter and umaga will be 3 but what about the rest. surely one of the wingers out of howlett joe and sivi will be 1 so that is 4. maybe oliver or mealamu would be another one and perhaps jack as the last one.

Originally posted by stan_stan+Feb 1 2006, 09:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stan_stan @ Feb 1 2006, 09:37 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-mark_shaw
@Feb 1 2006, 03:32 PM
1.carter
2.richy
3.jack
4.jc
5rockz
6.nonu/howlett?

in one of the vids it shows rokocoko with the ball but he doesnt have a star sign [/b]
Locks states 6 players in the Blacks are stars but from the vids I only see umanga, mccaw, carter as stars.

Originally posted by stan_stan+Feb 1 2006, 09:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stan_stan @ Feb 1 2006, 09:37 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-mark_shaw
1.carter
2.richy
3.jack
4.jc
5rockz
6.nonu/howlett?

in one of the vids it shows rokocoko with the ball but he doesnt have a star sign [/b]
Yes he does. He's a Gemini.

[/kaftkas lamest joke of the week]

lol. can tell its getting near the weekend kaftka is pulling out all the lame funnys.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Feb 1 2006, 11:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Feb 1 2006, 11:23 PM)</div>
Originally posted by stan_stan@Feb 1 2006, 09:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-mark_shaw
1.carter
2.richy
3.jack
4.jc
5rockz
6.nonu/howlett?

in one of the vids it shows rokocoko with the ball but he doesnt have a star sign
Yes he does. He's a Gemini.

[/kaftkas lamest joke of the week] [/b]
Nice one!
<

Originally posted by harrison2468+Feb 1 2006, 05:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (harrison2468 @ Feb 1 2006, 05:25 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Feb 1 2006, 12:22 AM
shitty English Players who all play for Bristol.
Whore. [/b]
You say that like he'd be insulted... The little ***** still owes me 15 minuetes out of my $10.

Originally posted by Teh Mite+Feb 1 2006, 05:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Feb 1 2006, 05:41 PM)</div>
Originally posted by harrison2468@Feb 1 2006, 05:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Feb 1 2006, 12:22 AM
shitty English Players who all play for Bristol.

Whore.
You say that like he'd be insulted... The little ***** still owes me 15 minuetes out of my $10. [/b]
<
<
<

Does anyone know if Lima is a star player?

Originally posted by Los Lover@Feb 1 2006, 04:04 PM
- well umaga is definitely one....so that's five star players for me....with ya there kaftka...

also - mcCaw, Carter, Joe, Mauger and either Howlett/sivivatu will be the five in my opinion...saw a shot of what looked like Jack with no star on the run...but I could be wrong.

anyway, I think the point is ebing missed a bit there AK.....you are comparing apples with oranges....you say ' that's 6 to 1' etc....!!?

hang on...that was ireland that had 1 star player - the same ireland that lost in their last game to the ABs by 40+ points and scored SFA themselves....

Wales have two...

so that's 5-2....wales who also got SMOKED by the abs in their last meeting....

so Let's compare apples with apples eh?
<
<

ABs have FIVE (I don't count Umaga as always play up to date)
what do England, Australia, France and South Africa have? They will be the strong competition to the ABs that we want to care about....

my guesses - but PLEASE LOCKSLEY!!!!! JUST TELL US WHEN YOU CAN FIND A MOMENT AND SAVE US THE WONDERING>>PLEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSEEE!! - are:

This has to do with who was very good in 05, or who is good now or really who I think THEY will pick:

- South Africa = Smit, Matfield, Habana, Montgomery....so that is FOUR
- France - no idea...but guessing THREE
- England = Corry, Wilkinson, Hill?, Lewsey (that's THREE or FOUR)
- Australia = Waugh, Smith, Gregan, Larkham, Mortlock?, Tuqiri - Potentially as many as SIX! but maybe FOUR....

locksley can you confirm how many in each.....if other teams that are strong have FOUR or so.....I am sweet with that. I may even have a rule after a wgule, depending, that I don't use the high tackle button....I simply have to deal with the satr players.

<
<

wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
<

AHEM!!

any thoughts on this AK?

anyone know the star amounts for the bigger teams compared to New Zealand?

<

<

in advance...

Latest posts