• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Star Players?

man this star player system is phat, and that team chemistry thing sounds good too, like that real madrid situation is the perfect example. u can hav sum of the biggest stars in the sport but wut good r they if they can't play as a team.. chemistry shud be a big factor in the game.. like individually they'll be awesome but if the chemistry ain't there then they won't hav as many support players and their passes will sumtimes go to ground.. na'mean?

i dont think there is team chemistry in rugby 06...EA havent mentioned anything about it in the list of features.

yea i was saying it sounds good, not that it was in there. it wud be good tho if it was..
i'm juz dying to kno who the 6 star players are for the ABs coz i can only seriously think of 3, rico cud maybe be one after a good series against the lions and he played well in the NH tests too. i can't see nonu being a star player, he's good but not a star player. also mauger isn't that good to be rated a star player. i'd probably say the props like hayman and woodcock cud maybe be 2 of the star players plus jerry to make 6 with mckaw, carter and umaga. whaddya guys think? hayman and woodcock?
so the 6 cud be in my view.. umaga, carter and rico from the backs.. hayman, collins and mckaw???? it's gotta be hayman!!! he is the man right now, he destroyed sheridan who was suppose to be the man and he absolutely killed anybody else he went up against.. that's gotta be the 6th star player!!! anyone agree?

Originally posted by 187@Feb 3 2006, 09:51 PM
yea i was saying it sounds good, not that it was in there. it wud be good tho if it was..
i'm juz dying to kno who the 6 star players are for the ABs coz i can only seriously think of 3, rico cud maybe be one after a good series against the lions and he played well in the NH tests too. i can't see nonu being a star player, he's good but not a star player. also mauger isn't that good to be rated a star player. i'd probably say the props like hayman and woodcock cud maybe be 2 of the star players plus jerry to make 6 with mckaw, carter and umaga. whaddya guys think? hayman and woodcock?
so the 6 cud be in my view.. umaga, carter and rico from the backs.. hayman, collins and mckaw???? it's gotta be hayman!!! he is the man right now, he destroyed sheridan who was suppose to be the man and he absolutely killed anybody else he went up against.. that's gotta be the 6th star player!!! anyone agree?
I reckon Carter, Mccaw Star players no question. I definately don`t think Hayman is a star I definately think he is one of the top 3 props in the world. I star player is not the same as extremely good which the All Blacks have many.

I will take SA for example I think think they only have one Star and that would be Matfield the guy is the best lock in the world, same as Carter the best fly-half in the world by a country mile, Mccaw when not injured the best 7 in the world.

I reckon the to be a star the player has to be the best no question not one of the best.

Originally posted by richllew@Feb 4 2006, 02:00 AM
i think schalks a star hes a legend
I agree bud he is a great player but not sure he is quite a star yet. I think Mccaw is ahead of him although Schalk plays 6 and Mc 7. Waugh is as good as he is when Smith is open side so I reckon Schalk is close to being a star just needs to add a couple more dimensions to his game which I hope he will do as he gets older he is still really young.

Guys!
<
Guys!
<
Guys!
<

rugb06nzvsa0oz.jpg

seriously, no one's seen that before? im surrounded by idiots!
<

anywho, from this we must conclude that:
Jack isnot a star
Habana is and Montie........ is...............a star

Originally posted by Symclaw@Feb 4 2006, 10:29 PM
seriously, no one's seen that before? im surrounded by idiots!
<

anywho, from this we must conclude that:
Jack isnot a star
Habana is and Montie........ is...............a star
and there are only 3 star/impact players in the nz team...

Okay, smart arse. Tell me the correct spelling....
<

Relevance, thats the correct spelling.

Sorry sweetie for making one spelling mistake once in a while...
<

theres a hidden all black behind one of the spring boks and he is blad look closely

Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 4 2006, 11:52 AM
Guys!
<
Guys!
<
Guys!
<

rugb06nzvsa0oz.jpg
Hey Cap I knew Schalk was a star i was talking more about real life situation sorry I was off topic.

For New Zealand it's obviously Umaga and McCaw... The other guy I would assume is Dan Carter, but doesn't look anything like he should be... ie. Brown hair... He has black hair in all the other screenshots.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 6 2006, 07:55 PM
For New Zealand it's obviously Umaga and McCaw... The other guy I would assume is Dan Carter, but doesn't look anything like he should be... ie. Brown hair... He has black hair in all the other screenshots.
yeah dan carter is the other star player..it was mentioned in the Q & A ...i think some of the player visual features changes when you are zoomed out like in rugby 2005.

Latest posts