• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

*STATS CORRECTION THREAD*

Originally posted by sambad5+Feb 25 2006, 04:08 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SaintsFan_Webby
@Feb 25 2006, 05:50 AM
Carter and Wilkinson's kicking powers should be lowered. It's ridiculous that they can punt the ball to the other end of the pitch every time.
funny. i can remember us complaining they didnt go far enough last year! [/b]
I didn't complain about that last year, so I alright to criticise small things this time around.

I was having a look at pie-boy Matt Dunning's stats the other day and almost gave myself a heart-attack through laughing so much.

I can't really remember his actual stats that much but the reason that I almost laughed myself to an early grave was his secondary position.

Obviously for his main position the game has him down as a Prop. But please tell me why EA decided to give him a secondary position of lock?

The only time that Dunning would ever jump would be if the pie warmer was above his head and he couldn't find anything to stand on top of.

I guess however that no matter what EA does for the stats there will always be people that disagree with them. Although by creating a stats editor that was unlocked after say completing the World Cup on Elite would pretty much fix the issue.

Hayman and woodcocks scrummaging should be high 90's. The fact that Sheridan's scrummaging is 95 or 93 is ridiculous

Originally posted by BigTen@Feb 26 2006, 05:28 PM
I guess however that no matter what EA does for the stats there will always be people that disagree with them. Although by creating a stats editor that was unlocked after say completing the World Cup on Elite would pretty much fix the issue.
which begs the question, why don't they include the ability to change stats, how much effort can that be

I think that they did a reasonable job overall with the stats, for the best part i thought they got most things (as far as NZ players go) pretty close. I expected a lot worse....

Carlos Spencer has an overall rating of 99...

R Ridell or whoever it is (i think its supposed to be Roger Randell) has 96 for speed. which is rediculous, he is not faster than every other player in new zealand.... i have yet to see someone with a speed faster than his from any country now that i think about it.

Justin Marshall has an overall rating of 82.... he should be about 97 if gregan is 99.

Sivivatu should be stronger and a bit faster

Lome Fa'atau should be a lot faster, he should be one of the fastest if not the fastest player in the S14 teams. Habanna should be faster also.

Mostly small gripes, overall im quite happy with most, especially nonu having 95 strength... dead on :)

chavanga shud be 97 speed, 99 acceleration
nokwe shud be the same
anesi shud be 98 speed,95 acceleration and 85 agility
habana shud be 97 speed and 99 acceleration

sam tuitupou shud have 92 acceleration and 86 speed

the kicking is good but really rediculous with dan carter and percey as the can kick 100metres every time hahaha...

nonus speed shud be 89,agility 97,power 98,acceleration 92

rokocoko shud be 93 speed,acceleration 90 and 99 agility

lome faatau shud have 94 speed,89 acceleration and 97 agility

i think ea's overall stats are messed up. if you look at carter's stats then hes rated at 98 despite none of his stats being over 98 :wacko:

What would you lot give Dwayne Peel? A speed of 85? Is Rico Gear faster than 90?

Originally posted by aaron118@Feb 27 2006, 08:31 AM
What would you lot give Dwayne Peel? A speed of 85? Is Rico Gear faster than 90?
mmm nah thats about right

his little brother is way faster then him in a flat out foot race so that would be right

his agility should be 94 and acceleration should be 95

and dwayne peel should be much faster about 87/88

Habana can make other international wingers look slow, he has super human speed. I dont think there is any s14 or international rugby players who could beat him.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Feb 27 2006, 01:37 PM
Habana can make other international wingers look slow, he has super human speed. I dont think there is any s14 or international rugby players who could beat him.
in a footrace?...chavanga,bobo will give him a good run...also sosene anesi would be able to keep up with him

undenialbly tho...best speedster going around at the moment

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Feb 27 2006, 06:48 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-CeeJay
@Feb 27 2006, 01:37 PM
in a footrace?...chavanga,bobo will give him a good run...also sosene anesi would be able to keep up with him

undenialbly tho...best speedster going around at the moment [/b]
There is no way that Bobo will ever compete with habana, Hes been out of form for a while now.
Hes just been dropped from the sharks s14 team.

Originally posted by gallopaway+Feb 27 2006, 07:25 PM-->
Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Feb 27 2006, 06:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-CeeJay
@Feb 27 2006, 01:37 PM

undenialbly tho...best speedster going around at the moment
There is no way that Bobo will ever compete with habana, Hes been out of form for a while now.
Hes just been dropped from the sharks s14 team. [/b]
Ummm - I THINK he was talking about SEREVI Bobo, the Fijian monster.

The guy you're speaking of, Gcobani, would be beaten by his own arse in a race.

Um I know everyone wants to up the speeds but how about dropping the speed of those wingers who are so obviously overrated e.g doug howlett and leaving guys like habana where they are. This makes the game a lot more competitive as super fast wingers/fullbacks allow you to run accross field and get away from tacklers far too easily, confounding the A.I. It also keeps flankers and lock capable of chasing down a winger on the angle or over a short distance. Just a thought.

Rathbone needs to be way faster than 80 more like 93 and his acceleration should be as quick as anyone....

...also Giteau's speed in the game is only 78 :eek: he should be more like 90 and his agility and acceleration should be off the chart

Latest posts