• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

*STATS CORRECTION THREAD*

What would you give Paul Sackey's (London Wasps) speed? He is only 77 has good pace. Maybe 90? What would you give guys like howlett, pulse and rokocoko then?

juc checked bobo's stats (or baba as he is known in the game) hes only 89 speed 79 acceleration. i know hes gettin on a bit but surely these should be better?

Now that there is a roster editor, any chance of anyone putting together an updated "unofficial" roster patch?

Maybe organizing all the suggestions from this thread would be a good start.

Originally posted by android_FURY@Feb 26 2006, 11:31 AM
I think that they did a reasonable job overall with the stats, for the best part i thought they got most things (as far as NZ players go) pretty close. I expected a lot worse....

Carlos Spencer has an overall rating of 99...

R Ridell or whoever it is (i think its supposed to be Roger Randell) has 96 for speed. which is rediculous, he is not faster than every other player in new zealand.... i have yet to see someone with a speed faster than his from any country now that i think about it.

Justin Marshall has an overall rating of 82.... he should be about 97 if gregan is 99.

Sivivatu should be stronger and a bit faster

Lome Fa'atau should be a lot faster, he should be one of the fastest if not the fastest player in the S14 teams. Habanna should be faster also.

Mostly small gripes, overall im quite happy with most, especially nonu having 95 strength... dead on :)
Doesn't the star/impact/whetever-you-want-to-call-it have a bonus effect on players overall rating?

Sam Cordingley should have way better stats. Drew Mitchell's speed should be in the 90's and Berrick Barnes should have a star over his head.

Originally posted by TheDell@Feb 28 2006, 12:39 AM
Berrick Barnes should have a star over his head.
Who?

I think that tells you why he shouldn't have a star rating.

Berrick Barnes is the fly-half for the Reds..... you would know that if you watched real rugby ..... not that boring NH crap :p

He shouldn't have a star yet...... he's only 19 its his fist season of Union(ex league player) but he looks like he's going to be a future superstar of International Rugby.

I would definately give Cordingley a star next year..... even though Gregan is playing great atm Sam has been the form player of the super14 so far and looks certain to be the Wallabies #9 if he keeps it up.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Feb 28 2006, 06:16 PM
Berrick Barnes is the fly-half for the Reds..... you would know that if you watched real rugby ..... not that boring NH crap :p
I apologise for not having in-depth knowledge about every 19 year old League convert playing his first season of Union at a club on the other side of the world to me.

I'll try and keep up. :rolleyes:

Sean Perry is not Fijian, and a bit better than Rauluni. He is about 83-86 IMO.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Mar 1 2006, 05:22 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-The TRUTH!!
@Feb 28 2006, 06:16 PM
I apologise for not having in-depth knowledge about every 19 year old League convert playing his first season of Union at a club on the other side of the world to me.

I'll try and keep up. :rolleyes: [/b]
you do that

To be honest i am all for toning down players such as jason robinson, so they are fast, but not superhuman fast. I prefer them all to be lower but still higher than their competitors. As if any you have played with robinson, he is just TOO fast.

I just think this year, Ea have been a bit liberal with the 90 skills. It seems they give it to anyone who had one good game, (Sheridan).

Personally the more players you up in skill, will just make the game overpowering. So i would generally lower the 'super' players to be low 90's, so giteau and other 80's are then a good skill but only just behind the super players.

This may not make sense, but it seems every super 14 player who has scored a try or a good tackle 'Iz teh roxzor1111'

BM

Speaking of player ratings, Tom Shanklin is a 64 or 67, I forget which, but is that accurate? Meanwhile, Will Greenwood is a 94!!!! 94???? Will Greenwood? Are you f'n kidding me?

Latest posts