• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Steffon Armitage

The irony of that! See we can both do that.
My arrogance is percieved by you due to my nationality, yours is visible in your posts.

lulz.jpg

P.S. Shut up.

As you wish, Mite.

Anywho, my point was that if the referee is worth his weight then he'll punish any cynical English play, and vice versa. If I remember, England tried to play NZ by cheating. A thirty point loss is how that turned out if I remember.
I don't see how that's arrogant.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Feb 11 2009, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
As you wish, Mite.

Anywho, my point was that if the referee is worth his weight then he'll punish any cynical English play, and vice versa. If I remember, England tried to play NZ by cheating. A thirty point loss is how that turned out if I remember.
I don't see how that's arrogant.[/b]

Possibly because, as good as Wales are, they aren't the All Blacks.

Anyway, they'll still hammer England.

Then what you said last is irrelevent, because what I said still isn't arrogant. ;)

It was arrogant because you compared New Zealand's victory to what would happen if England tried to play the same way against Wales.

No, I was saying that if England give as many penalties away as they have done in the past few games (60+ penalties and 6 sin-bins I think) and notably against New Zealand, then we'll have a hefty lead before you know it.
Skill doesn't enter into it when you're playing against 14 men with no confidence.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Feb 11 2009, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Worsley has a reputation for tripping, punching & stamping. That's forgetting all his other neat tricks like ball killing, time-wasting and crying to uncle Probyn.

Thinking about it, it must be a Wasps thing...[/b]

Sounds like a born 7 to me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dundeesmiffy @ Feb 12 2009, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Feb 11 2009, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Worsley has a reputation for tripping, punching & stamping. That's forgetting all his other neat tricks like ball killing, time-wasting and crying to uncle Probyn.

Thinking about it, it must be a Wasps thing...[/b]

Sounds like a born 7 to me.
[/b][/quote]

Forgetting the 1 vital ingredent... Not being completely chuffing useless.

I think it's a mistake not to play a propper no7 against Martyn Williams, he's been one of the best players in the 6nations for a while and unless there's another fetcher against him, he generally get's his own way on the field. The likes of McCaw normally manage to render him useless, but just trying to out muscle him doesn't usually work, he'll just out fox them.

We'll see how it turns out, but I'm personally happier to see Worsley there than Armitage!

In saying that, it's hard to disrupt the ball when your getting driven off of it, if England play there cards right they could totally neutralize the mighty Welsh back row and cause a real upset.

Speedy, you better be praying nightly to all the gods you know of that we actually do produce the goods on Saturday, cuz if we fall flat you are going to get your arse handed to you on here... with Danny at the front of the queue with a sawn-off shotgun. :p

on the other hand we could be treated to gloating of Lora esque proportions should England actually get their arses handed to them on a plate.

Latest posts