• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Stupid things

lucky number 7

International
Country Flag
Christmas Island
Club or Nation
Leinster
We all have actions or moments that we would rather forget , somewhat a daily occurence with myself but I am just wondering how bad I am in the grand scheme of things ...

To get the ball rolling I will say that when messing with a stapler once I somehow managed to lodge a staple so far into my head I needed my sister to get tweezers to remove it ...beat that :p

When dismantling a broken calculator one of the buttons stuck flew into my eye. It took about 10 minutes of awkwerdly pushing it around to get it out

We all have actions or moments that we would rather forget , somewhat a daily occurence with myself but I am just wondering how bad I am in the grand scheme of things ...

To get the ball rolling I will say that when messing with a stapler once I somehow managed to lodge a staple so far into my head I needed my sister to get tweezers to remove it ...beat that :p

I catapulted myself into a 20 stone prop who was barreling down field after a pick n' go...obviously attempting to keep him out of the try zone. Needless to say, I injured my shoulder...but not from the initial impact oddly enough... from his weight landing on my shoulder when I got him down...in the try zone(lol).

For years I was convinced Duct tape was called Duck tape. Boy was my face red when I found out the truth!

For years I was convinced Duct tape was called Duck tape. Boy was my face red when I found out the truth!

7564526f03054c8b.jpg

Latest posts