Cheetahs
Hurricanes
Crusaders
Jacko , put your tips in the super14 contest thread

also predict a score line for each match

Brumbieeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!! Try by Mortlock in the last minute to win the game
hyper.gif

3 TRIES TO ZIP ZILCH ZERO

The Bulls had no right to be that close in the game, they never looked like scoring a try and the ref was handing out BS!! penalties to them all game.

**** now i have to try and sleep after that(4am here)............ WHAT A GAME :bravo:

What an awesome game that was. Larkham and Gregan weren't at their best either. Larkham putting up bombs which were too far and Gregan made a few errors and was slow to deliver the ball. It was Mortlock, Giteau, Gerrard and Smith that set up this victory.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Feb 17 2006, 10:03 PM
The Bulls had no right to be that close in the game, they never looked like scoring a try and the ref was handing out BS!! penalties to them all game.
Yeah and the ref gave you a bullshit try, Rathbone was out twice before grounding the ball! And at the last try the Brumbie scrumhalf knocked the ball at the maul and there was obstruction! :wall:

Derrick Hougaard has tunnel vision he is so one dimensional it ain't funny, he makes Johnny Wilkinson look like a "well rounded player." If the Bulls want to make the semis they need Morne Steyn/Kennedy Tsimba on the field they have much better distribution.

Originally posted by Bull+Feb 18 2006, 08:55 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-The TRUTH!!
@Feb 17 2006, 10:03 PM
Yeah and the ref gave you a bullshit try, Rathbone was out twice before grounding the ball! And at the last try the Brumbie scrumhalf knocked the ball at the maul and there was obstruction! :wall: [/b]
There was nothing wrong with those tries. Either way we aren't going to get this sorted as we are bias towards our sides.

Also the Chiefs lost to the Cats :)

To me all the games so far are upsets. I'm 0/3 in virtual super 14. This is only a good sign though as unpredictability is a sign of a good comp.

does anyone think the reds can beat the crusaders? Is it worth me going to the game?

They will come closer than anyone thinks they will. Either way, it will be a good game to be at.

Originally posted by Wally@Feb 18 2006, 12:50 PM
They will come closer than anyone thinks they will. Either way, it will be a good game to be at.
:bravo: keep dreaming mate

Oh god. The Chiefs lost to the Cats?? The C a t s? Well at least there's only one way for the Chiefs now, and that's up. And the South African tour is out of the way.

I miss Sky. And I don't like not being able to pick up Prime.

The only thing that could save the Reds is the heat and last week that brought them down with cramps. Crusaders look far too good for the Reds.

What a game - go brumbies! Well I didn't actually see the game, just highlights. Where do you reckon I could find it?

Originally posted by Jacko@Feb 18 2006, 02:48 PM
What a game - go brumbies! Well I didn't actually see the game, just highlights. Where do you reckon I could find it?
Foxsports or *REMOVED*.com

Originally posted by Bull+Feb 18 2006, 08:55 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-The TRUTH!!
@Feb 17 2006, 10:03 PM
Yeah and the ref gave you a bullshit try, Rathbone was out twice before grounding the ball! And at the last try the Brumbie scrumhalf knocked the ball at the maul and there was obstruction! :wall: [/b]
Are u serious there was nothing wrong with either try............sour grapes?

Your lucky you had Derick Hougaard because without him wouldnt have scored a point.....the bulls attack is the worst in super 14 even the blues are better.

Sailor out of Stormers Clash
Saturday, 18 February 2006
NSWRU Media Unit

Powerhouse winger Wendell Sailor has been ruled out of the HSBC Waratahs Tooheys New Super 14 clash with the Stormers in Cape Town Sunday morning Sydney time.
Wendell Sailor - Out of the Stormers clash. Sailor felt confident going into a fitness test at the Waratahs final training session but pulled up less than 100 per cent.

“He’s pretty disappointed,†said head coach Ewen McKenzie

“Wendell woke up in good spirits and believed he was good to go but unfortunately the hamstring isn’t quite right.

“From a positive point of view Wendell will be fully fit for next week’s clash with the Bulls.â€

The loss of Sailor has forced a backline reshuffle with Sam Norton-Knight moving off the bench and back to fullback and Peter Hewat from fullback to wing.

Ben Jacobs slots into the 22 in the vacant bench spot.

REVISED - HSBC Waratahs to Play the Stormers in Cape Town on Saturday

1. Matt Dunning
2. Adam Freier
3. Al Baxter
4. Alex Kanaar
5. Daniel Vickerman
6. Rocky Elsom
7. Phil Waugh [v-c]
8. David Lyons
9. Chris Whitaker [c]
10. Tim Donnelly
11. Lote Tuqiri