• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 14 Semi Final - Crusaders v Bulls

he has one two more to go

but the crusaders are playing good rugby gear got 2 in the corner

16 - 8 half time

y? he grounded the ball

i missed jacks try i was taking a dump :)

habana injured doesnt look like he will be back

the bulls are awful they have no idea. but i spose the crusaders would make many a side look poor.

agreed...

this will be my lost post of the night as i am off to my gf's

i am really looking forward to next weekend.... crusaders v hurricanes

its going to be a fun week at work and if the hurricanes win the super 14 then i have a week off as stress leave :)

Bulls have played like crap. Crusaders have played to a well made game plan. Well oiled machine are they going for another ***le?

at the moment i can only hope. but its a well placed hope.

Good win by the Crusaders. Should be a good final between the Canes and Crusaders. Both looked to be in good touch.

crusaders way too much class for the bulls. hurricanes should give them a better run for their money next week. crusaders looking fairly good though.

Originally posted by Dumbo@May 20 2006, 09:33 PM
2 Kiwi teams through!

How do they work out who came third?
They don't... Teams that don't make the grand final hold there end of season position.

Wooooooo 20 points gimme a hell yeah.

The Bulls stuck with us for the 1st half but that try after halftime demoralised them and their gameplan went to crap.

I mean what is the point of booting the ball back to a side with so many kickers. Logic would suggest running at them and wearing them down with your big forwards.

But oh well now we have the Canes wonder in we can put 30 points on them like we did last year.

Here's hoping.

Originally posted by Mehrtsisagod@May 20 2006, 01:31 PM
Wooooooo 20 points gimme a hell yeah.

The Bulls stuck with us for the 1st half but that try after halftime demoralised them and their gameplan went to crap.

I mean what is the point of booting the ball back to a side with so many kickers.  Logic would suggest running at them and wearing them down with your big forwards.

But oh well now we have the Canes wonder in we can put 30 points on them like we did last year.

Here's hoping.
Exactly, what is the point of that? Outplayed. Owned.

Go the Canes!

The Bulls are strong with their pack and would have worn away the Crusaders pack with a million pick and go's at the beginning.....but instead they just keep kicking the ball back at the Crusaders.....in the end the Bulls pack got tired first following a ball up and down the paddock.

The Sharks should have come.....

Gee, how the hell did I know The Bulls were going to use that game plan? :angry:
Bloody predictabulls.

Oh.. and ummm...... Congrats Crusaders <_<

Yeah, it would have been a miracle for Bulls to win this one! It didn`t happend! They played better than in the regular season vs Crusaders but it wasn`t good enough!

Easy win for Crusaders, by far the best team in this S14 competition! Sure, perhaps Sharks ....but it wasn`t Sharks to be!

My sig may suggest otherwise but i think the crusaders will be very hard to beat this week, hurricanes to win may be a little big headed but stuff it - go the canes!

Hell yes. The first final for the Canes... Think about it, if the Canes win this weekend, then they will have a 100% success in finals... Whats the crusaders? about 80%? Pathetic.

Well actual it's a brand new era so the Crusaders record in finals would be 0% since this is the Super 14 and not Super 12.

But at least it will be a NZ team that takes out the first Super 14 ***le although I will be going for the Crusaders since I come from there and would feel like a traitor if I didn't.

Bad tidings for the boks, to think Jaco van der Westhuyzen is our 1st choice fly half surely there has to be someone better out there!

Originally posted by Stormer@May 23 2006, 08:42 PM
Bad tidings for the boks, to think Jaco van der Westhuyzen is our 1st choice fly half surely there has to be someone better out there!
He wasn't even playing flyhalf for the Bulls ....... so i doubt he would for the Bokks.

Pretorius is a quality flyhalf, they'd be mad if they didn't give him the #10 jersey.

Latest posts