• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 14's Gonna Be A Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stranger

How's South Africa gonna get another franchise when there existing ones have been **** for ten years. What a joke! Argentina should have been given a chance.

It's gonna be the same old, same old :YAWN:

What they shouldve done was give Perth a Franchise and have a PI team which would play 1 Home Game in each of the 3 main Centres (Apia, Suva and whatever you call the Tongan Dump) and the rest at Ericsson or Albany.

An Aregentian Franchise would be good, but your ignoring the fact that all the decent players are already on Contracts earning Mega Bucks in Europe and Japan...

Originally posted by Ripper@Nov 1 2005, 08:37 AM
What they shouldve done was give Perth a Franchise and have a PI team which would play 1 Home Game in each of the 3 main Centres (Apia, Suva and whatever you call the Tongan Dump) and the rest at Ericsson or Albany.

An Aregentian Franchise would be good, but your ignoring the fact that all the decent players are already on Contracts earning Mega Bucks in Europe and Japan...
Tongan Dump hey. Stick to your NFL rubbish, idiot.

Originally posted by jonwebb+Nov 1 2005, 01:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jonwebb @ Nov 1 2005, 01:13 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Nov 1 2005, 08:37 AM

Tongan Dump hey. Stick to your NFL rubbish, idiot. [/b]
Poor Baby...

That is Sad,Has Tonga really dropped so far behind Fiji and Samoa?? DId you have this mentality in '99 or 2000?? Use to be some hard fought games between all Nations just liek the Tri Nations are,Unfortunately this yr and last Tonga have come up short.

Ben Atiga says his fav place to go on vacation is "that Tongan Dump" George Smith and Howlett visit Yearly as well.

Hey, I got nothing against the Tongan Rugby Team. I just dont know what the place was called.

nuku alofa....

hey ur jealous ur dump has a name like half ass bay..and everyone there is goin to hell and they wanna be a part auckland like the rest of new zealand

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Nov 1 2005, 03:36 PM
nuku alofa....

hey ur jealous ur dump has a name like half ass bay..and everyone there is goin to hell and they wanna be a part auckland like the rest of new zealand
Hey man, if by Half Ass Bay you mean Hawkes Bay, then I would never trade up living here for living in Auckland....Wellington maybe...

Originally posted by Ripper@Nov 1 2005, 08:37 AM

true but they would go home when there contracts were up (some of them anyway) and it would help develop local talent... if argentina had the opportunities the big nations have they would be right up there, w/o a doubt

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Nov 1 2005, 03:36 PM
nuku alofa....

Thr33 Ch33rs For CHIRO!! LOL yea I wasnt to offended Ripper just thought man has Rugby in Tonga fallen off. in the Worlds eyes.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Nov 1 2005, 04:36 PM
nuku alofa....

lol, the only way Chiro can get into Halfmoon Bay is if he come's to unclog my drains or walk my dog.

To be honest, i'd like to see a S16.

Teams:
PI
5 Aussie
5 NZ
5 SA

Two pools eight teams in each. top four from each pool play quarter finals and so on.

Pools: First year they are random, but the following years, the pools are placed as so. Top 4 from either pool in one pool, bottom 3 from either in another pool.

P.Is might ruin the comp if they get all there players from s14 clubs,they also were able to compete with the tri nation teams without a full strength side.

Originally posted by Ripper+Nov 1 2005, 12:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Nov 1 2005, 12:17 PM)</div>
Originally posted by jonwebb@Nov 1 2005, 01:13 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Nov 1 2005, 08:37 AM

Tongan Dump hey. Stick to your NFL rubbish, idiot.
Poor Baby... [/b]
How about you find out what its called instead of calling it dump.

Originally posted by Ripper+Nov 1 2005, 06:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Nov 1 2005, 06:06 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Nov 1 2005, 04:36 PM
nuku alofa....

lol, the only way Chiro can get into Halfmoon Bay is if he come's to unclog my drains or walk my dog. [/b]
no..the only way any one wud get to that dump is if they jumped in the rubbish bin and got picked up by the garbage man in the mornin and taken to ya mud hole

or...the alternative..commit suicide and go to hell

pick one
<

tonga hasnt fallin off...well playing wise...they have more depth aroun then samoa and fiji i reckon

Tonga doesnt get them all playing together thats the problem.The team always changes for once id like to see all the great players play together...and for Vainikolo to stop talking about playing for the Ikale Tahi and do it
<

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Nov 1 2005, 11:58 PM
Tonga doesnt get them all playing together thats the problem.The team always changes for once id like to see all the great players play together...and for Vainikolo to stop talking about playing for the Ikale Tahi and do it
<
Very true. The European Clubs and NPC have to releasing players. Totally agree.

Originally posted by Ripper@Nov 1 2005, 01:35 PM
Hey, I got nothing against the Tongan Rugby Team. I just dont know what the place was called.
so u call it a "dump"? new orleans is wut u call a dump juz like the rest of that messed up country..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts