• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 15: Cheetahs - Crusaders in Bloemfontein (14-05-2011)

The Cheetahs were magnificent and they deserved a good win like that. Ive been watching them this year and they play some really good ruggas. Awesome game.

For the 'Saders they too played well but when Sonny leaves, their backline loses its spark IMO. Just a thought but it seems like when SBW is not on the field for the Crusaders, they lose (I could be wrong) but the other lost they had was to us (BLUES!!) and SBW wasnt playing then.

Last edited:
Stop wasting your time sharing your shithouse opinions in talking crap chat about a game you know nothing about and are way too **** to ever actually play yourself
I have no idea what you're trying to say lol.
But playing in the first XV for Ipswich Grammar School for two years including playing against James O'Connor, making the Queensland Schoolboys and the Aus Schoolboys squad obviously means I can't play rugby and know nothing about it :p.
In short, Cheetahs were magnificent and I love it when anyone beats the Crusaders so my Original statement of bahahahahahahahahhahhahhahahhahhahahahahahahahahha stands.

Crusaders bro, they were terrible. Woldog haha can't wait till the Crusaders v Reds game bro, I'll see you there.

Crusaders bro, they were terrible. Woldog haha can't wait till the Crusaders v Reds game bro, I'll see you there.
You know it man can't wait for it, best have your Reds Jersey with you :p. I'll bring my spare for you if you want, but you bought one last time we went to the Reds didn't you?

Don't worry the Reds will never be good enough to inspire such jealous spite no matter how many kiwis you can poach

Don't worry the Reds will never be good enough to inspire such jealous spite no matter how many kiwis you can poach
Cool story bra.
On a side note I don't care if the Reds win the ***le, ***les don't matter as long as I'm entertained for the season I couldn't careless, something alot of Kiwi and South African fans seem to forget is it's not about winning it's about entertainment and it was damn entertaining watching the Cheetahs hammer the saders, just as it was damn entertaining last year watching the Hurricanes hammer the Reds.

I have no idea what you're trying to say lol.
But playing in the first XV for Ipswich Grammar School for two years including playing against James O'Connor, making the Queensland Schoolboys and the Aus Schoolboys squad obviously means I can't play rugby and know nothing about it :p.
In short, Cheetahs were magnificent and I love it when anyone beats the Crusaders so my Original statement of bahahahahahahahahhahhahhahahhahhahahahahahahahahha stands.

So that means you'd make what? a good school in New Zealand's 2nd XV. ******

So that means you'd make what? a good school in New Zealand's 2nd XV. ******
facepalm.jpg

Dam, i fell asleep at half time!

Good win for the Cheetahs. I wonder how much money could have been made this weekend betting on the underdog in every game.

Dam, i fell asleep at half time!

Good win for the Cheetahs. I wonder how much money could have been made this weekend betting on the underdog in every game.

I imagine if you put $500 real dollars on the Cheetahs to win you'd have made a nice profit.

No **** sherlock. You must be quite intelligent aye. ******.

Well done, try other posts like this and you'll find yourself having another time out, ok?

Are you and Ma'a Nonu Junior like the same person, I find it amazing you both speak in the exact same way.

I wouldn't be suprised, he's using a computer on Otago Universities network, so I hardly doubt he's actually Argentinian. Plus, "******" isn't commonly used Argentina.

Last edited:
Cool story bra.
On a side note I don't care if the Reds win the ***le, ***les don't matter as long as I'm entertained for the season I couldn't careless, something alot of Kiwi and South African fans seem to forget is it's not about winning it's about entertainment and it was damn entertaining watching the Cheetahs hammer the saders, just as it was damn entertaining last year watching the Hurricanes hammer the Reds.
Doesn't explain your spite, your clearly butthurt

Turbo Time has been banned now as well. Can't wait to see what new account this idiot makes.