• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super League 2008 official thread

We're so off form its shocking at the moment. Another golden moment from Francis f**king Meli. We can't blame our lack of props, we should just beat Castleford period.

Terrible.

You should beat us yes especially after we've performed so poorly so far this year although we have 3 big scalps in Yourselfs,Rhinos and Warrington this has to be our worst season yet.

I watched the game Wigan vs Leeds last night and holy **** it was awesome! :eek: Great game played played at a great pace with attacking from the word go and we beat leeds!. :cheers: :bana: The last few minutes was nerve racking as the inevitable leeds comeback came and we hung on to win!.Stuart Fielden i thought was great the big fella got fired up and roughed up the leeds player and landed some big hits.Its amazing that Cameron Phelps a guy who barely got a game here has played his first four games for wigan already and got a double he might be quite the find.

My fellow wigan fans all together now!

WE ALL HATE LEEDS SCUM!
WE ALL HATE LEEDS SCUM!
WE ALL HATE LEEDS SCUM!

:D

Typical Wigan - treat Leeds like a grand final, then go and get wallopped by Hull KR.

Typical Wigan - treat Leeds like a grand final, then go and get wallopped by Hull KR. [/b]

Most of us, thought they would beat us :wall:

Dread to think what the score will be on Friday.

Are going by the way Dan?

I hope so Jeff, I'm hoping there are tickets going to be left for the North stand. Are you?

I hope so Jeff, I'm hoping there are tickets going to be left for the North stand. Are you? [/b]

Regrettably yes :wah: ;)

South Stand faithful, me and my babby.

I don't buy this "Saints will win easily" from Wiganners, we've drubbed the dross recently. Our last big test was four weeks ago against Leeds and it's going to be a tough game on Friday I reckon.

We've got a massive, massive game the week later as well. It's not the Daniel Anderson way but I can't help but think some of the players will have one mind on it. Wigan will now also be playing without pressure as third and fourth place is definitely gone for them now.

I don't buy this "Saints will win easily" from Wiganners, we've drubbed the dross recently. Our last big test was four weeks ago against Leeds and it's going to be a tough game on Friday I reckon.

We've got a massive, massive game the week later as well. It's not the Daniel Anderson way but I can't help but think some of the players will have one mind on it. Wigan will now also be playing without pressure as third and fourth place is definitely gone for them now. [/b]

Agree with ya bout, Saint's mind on next week. That could be our saving grace. I feel the one big problem with Nobby, is that he does not seem to understand the importance of Wigan Vs Saints. We seem to be more geared up for Leeds/Bradford, but thats what you get for a Yorky coach. Leeds/Bradford is only a feckin airport ;)

For Noble see Millward. If it wasn't an important game Millward used to throw the towel in against Wigan on occasions. Anderson isn't like that, he wants to win every game.

I think Noble understands the importance, he's very much a rugby league man and knows the score, I just think he writes games against us off as he feels he has a better chance of winning other games instead and putting in a shift against Saints when it matters.

If there's a good time to beat us, it's Friday.

For Noble see Millward. If it wasn't an important game Millward used to throw the towel in against Wigan on occasions. Anderson isn't like that, he wants to win every game.

I think Noble understands the importance, he's very much a rugby league man and knows the score, I just think he writes games against us off as he feels he has a better chance of winning other games instead and putting in a shift against Saints when it matters.

If there's a good time to beat us, it's Friday. [/b]

:Forum58: , think personally you will put 30-40 up us. We are so unpredictable. With ESL, to me the most important place is not 1st place but 6th place, so you lose the killing streak because you can afford to lose matches and still be in a chance to become Champs.

Latest posts