• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super League 2014

Yeah, we (Catalans) have gone to sh** since Trent left.
Couple that with losing some of our top performers in Beaver, Blanch and Casty, and then Dureau missing a large portion of last season with the tumour on his eye, and now being long term injured again..... It's not great.

I have always been fan of Catalan, one of those teams that play good ruggers but have become the poster child for what happens when key players get injured. I fear that if Catalan don't pay attention they could be in trouble of relegation, seems like every team (except London) are looking dangerous so going to be a tough season to get any points.

Great performance from Saints on Thursday - very good win. I was at the game, I've just about warmed up now! Very cold night that, not helped by the 15 minute delay to kick off!

Widnes the latest to add Salford to the beating schedule, they won 32-18.

Widnes the latest to add Salford to the beating schedule, they won 32-18.

Do you think they are a serious ***le contendor Dan? They've had a great start to the season but I'm not sure how to read into these early season results without over weighing their importance.

Was a great game last night, and not just because Salford got beat :p

Widnes have impressed me so far - is that 6 or 7 wins on the bounce now?

Looks to me like the Playoffs could have a nice injection of new faces with Widnes, Castleford and Salford doing well. Even with Salfords losses they still look like a contending team and Castleford and Widnes look like they could challenge for the big game at the moment, both looking sensational. Would like to see a team like Castleford or Widnes win the Challenge Cup or go to Trafford, could be a nice change of scenary for domestic rugby league.

Widnes may make the top 8 but they aren't serious ***le contenders. Neither are Salford for that matter.

I wouldn't be surprised if either Widnes or Castleford pulled off some big upsets in the Playoffs (if they get that far) be nice to see some new teams go far instead of the usual suspects.

Another good game tonight.
Giants could've/should've won that. Their DG attempt at the end was shocking - no need to take it on the 3rd tackle, and no need to take it from that wide and that close to the defence.

Have to say both Leeds and Huddersfield had that game in the palm of their hands at different points and both blew it. Was an exciting game but would of liked to see a team actually finish but both were unlucky with some close dropkicks.

Yeah felt the draw was a fair result, one of those games no one deserved to win or lose really. Brilliant Leeds try to tie the game at 12.

Very pleased with Saints being 4 and 0 - we've made a very bright start to the season. Luke Walsh is making an absolutely enormous difference.

Really good to see the Saints doing well, hopefully it will translate that way in the Playoffs.

Juts caught Wigan vs. HKR, bit better from Rovers tonight but still not good enough, some very silly penalties cost them a lot and the clinical finishing of Wigan on display late in the 2nd half. Thornley was very impressive for Wigan, hat trick of tries.

Costly win for Saints last night - injuries to Walsh, Turner, Soliola and Walmsley. Not what we need as the season gets into full swing.

Just seen that Mrs MarwanK wants to buy Bradford!

Genuine love for the club/sport, or Mr MarwanK using her as a front because he wants another vote for his various random ideas?

The latter. Nothing good can come of another Koukash wanting into the sport.

BIG win for St Helens at Wakefield today given the fact we had 8 first teamers out. That will go down as one of our biggest wins of the season.

Latest posts