• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby - Trans Tasman (Round 2)

Are there any Aussies in the Force lmao
Lol no. Any Aussie that can play is in Japan or Europe.

Was hilarious when the cEO said we can improve our teams wih foreign players. Cant even afford our own.

Rugby on its way out, particularly with NRL expanding again.

Was hilarious when the cEO said we can improve our teams wih foreign players. Cant even afford our own.

I live in Brisbane. No one is talking about the NRL this year or last year hahahaa I had forgotten it existed all my Bronco's fan mates are so quiet.

I live in Brisbane. No one is talking about the NRL this year or last year hahahaa I had forgotten it existed all my Bronco's fan mates are so quiet.
Heh, yeah, but Broncos will figure it out. They have the talent.

Highlanders robbed of the bonus point. Replays clearly show himeno not tackled before scoring that try. Why they didnt go upstairs is beyond me.

Three australian locks starting in the european champions cup final - skelton, who seems fitter now but just as if not more powerful, and the arnold twins. If course coleman plays in europe too.

Brumbies just got belted by the Chiefs 40-19. Getting predictable already. Hopefully the Reds can cause the upset against the Crusaders but I can't see it.
...this did not age well

saders 21-0 up after 18 minutes

can I just add that is the worst pitch I have seen in profession sport, we can grow a green Capet inside in Dunedin and that looks like a weedy, sandy paddock in tropical Queensland

edit: 28-0

Rugby in Aus will be bankrupt and dead within 5 years i reckon

TMO: "unfortunately" it's hit a red hand so we can award the try

Even the refs feel sorry for the reds

a bit funny for the neutral and given the result but kind of dodgy

Well the Reds got a couple of late tries but still copped a 35 point annihilation at home!. Reds 28 Crusaders 63 full-time!. A 25-0 clean sweep for the Kiwi teams is looking very possible.

Hurricanes
Force
Blues
Brumbies
Reds - hope springs eternal
OK, I was wrong about the Reds. I was relying on hope, which only works in church and the movies. The Crusaders will win yet another championship. I don't like it, but they will.

Last edited:
OK, I was wrong about the Reds. I was relying on hope, which only works in church and the movies. The Crusaders will win yet another championship. I don't like it, but they will.
Unless they dint make the final because they failed to get a bonus point in game 1 haha

i wpuldnt write the aussies off completely yet, they could still win a game ir twi

Latest posts