TMO: James Leckie

Chiefs v Rebels
Sunday 6 June, 3.35pm
FMG Stadium Waikato
Referee: Graham Cooper
Assistant 1: Brendon Pickerill
Assistant 2: Ben O'Keeffe
TMO: Shane McDermott

Looking forward to karl v tupou, and hoping the hurricanes can win wtih a binus point against a brumbies team that will be quite disappointed with their last game

Looking forward to karl v tupou, and hoping the hurricanes can win wtih a binus point against a brumbies team that will be quite disappointed with their last game
nothing personal but i kind of hope the aussie teams can knock over the blues/canes/saders just so we can keep in the hunt

nothing personal but i kind of hope the aussie teams can knock over the blues/canes/saders just so we can keep in the hunt
I support the blues and saders comment. Though the saders have got easier sides now so i cant see them not getting two wins and at least one bonus point, in which case i hope the blues and canes keep winning with bonus points as the only hope of the hilarious outcome of the crusaders failing to make the final in this poorly designed competition.

Last edited:
canes have to be very careful here. brumbies imo are the best of the aus sides.

canes have to be very careful here. brumbies imo are the best of the aus sides.
I can't watch any of this without paying annoyingly so just watching the highlights. How's Banks playing for the Brumbies? Always enjoy watching him play.

I can't watch any of this without paying annoyingly so just watching the highlights. How's Banks playing for the Brumbies? Always enjoy watching him play.
Is there any rugby you can watch without paying?

banks has been ok but the brumbies havent been successfully using the ball in trans tasman much, though you mught have seen in the highlights his try againadt the crusaders which was pretty good. He was pretty good in super rugby au, as much as i saw. He will be the first choice fullback fir the wallabies no doubt.

Is there any rugby you can watch without paying?

banks has been ok but the brumbies havent been successfully using the ball in trans tasman much, though you mught have seen in the highlights his try againadt the crusaders which was pretty good. He was pretty good in super rugby au, as much as i saw. He will be the first choice fullback fir the wallabies no doubt.
Ha ha. You're not wrong. I pay loads for BT, premier and Sky sports already so I phrased my original comment poorly. What I meant to say is, it's not included in my already extensive sport package and I refuse to pay out more on top of what I already pay especially when Super Rugby was always covered by Sky Sports previously.

Yeah, must be a bit hard to judge any Ozzie player like Banks at the moment as they're getting pumped pretty bad.

My Picks -

Crusaders
Blues
Highlanders
Brumbies
Chiefs

Good defence by crusaders for long periods but in the end not enough to keep the bonus point.
Yuss

That was a hectic game, not sure how we kept the scoreless in the second

This is an intense game, brumbies defintely a lot better in this game than they have been so far, though they are still giving away penalites and making mistakes. Lolesio a burden so far.

Gutted. Could kinda tell jordie was a bit nervous before those kicks.
Jordie ends up trying to do it all himself and it's just not going to come off every single time

yay, another blues v saders final coming?

Latest posts