• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SuperRugby: Bulls v Crusaders

Heineken jy mors jou tyd met die etters. ignoreer maar net en beweeg aan.

dis in elk geval lekkerder om met plaaslike ouens 'n goeie fight te he en later saam 'n sopie te maak
bring die volgende Bulle teen Stormers game aan dat ons mekaar goed kan kak gee, op die boere manier :)

P.S. sien hoe google translate die ouens erg gaan fail op die paar laaste posts

dis in elk geval lekkerder om met plaaslike ouens 'n goeie fight te he en later saam 'n sopie te maak
bring die volgende Bulle teen Stormers game aan dat ons mekaar goed kan kak gee, op die boere manier :)

P.S. sien hoe google translate die ouens erg gaan fail op die paar laaste posts

gOOGLE TRANSLATE; it's fun any way with local guys a good fight to have laterwith a shot to make
spend the next Bulls vs. Stormers game that we each give good **** on the way farmers

Yes, lets each give good **** on the way farmers!

Amper my broek bekak toe ek die vertaling lees.

You should take Shosoloza's advice Heineken, just ignore us and move on.

Last edited:
This is an English speaking forum. If you wish to speak in Afrikaans, Japanese, French, Zulu, Maori, baby language or Dog, do it in the international sub forum we especially built. Do not do it on the main boards.

End of debate.

gOOGLE TRANSLATE; it'sfunany waywithlocalguysagoodfightto havelaterwithashottomake
spendthenextBullsvs.Stormersgamethatweeach givegood****onthewayfarmers

Yes, lets each give good **** on the way farmers!

Amper my broek bekak toe ek die vertaling lees.

Its nogal funny. Since the next game between us is at Loftus Versveld (sorry TRF Cymro, I don't know the english word for Loftus Versveld) I assume that you guys will be the "way farmers"

As Mite said... this is now a closed debate.

The rules state the following on Registration:

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of The Rugby Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of The Rugby Forum, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you acknowledge that this is an English Speaking Forum (unless the forum states otherwise) and you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate of any laws.
The owners of The Rugby Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

Smartcooky, you really 56?

Yep. Started playing rugby in school in the mid 1960's, started refereeing in [strike]1980[/strike]

Edit: Just looked it up... 1978.

Last edited:
Jeeeez... and I got depressed about turning 23 next month!! :p

You guys are all silly, I have learned from my mistakes.

Smartcooky can like to be understanding us. He is well versed in Afrikaans!

Sister-in-law if I remember right Cooky?

You guys are all silly, I have learned from my mistakes.

Smartcooky can like to be understanding us. He is well versed in Afrikaans!

Sister-in-law if I remember right Cooky?

Not exactly well versed (like, I couldn't write a novel or anything) but I have been able to get by.

..and yes, a sister Pretoria (Arcadia in the East)

Last edited:
Yep. Started playing rugby in school in the mid 1960's, started refereeing in [strike]1980[/strike]

Edit: Just looked it up... 1978.

It's difficult to judge age on the internet LOL. For some reason I thought you'd be much younger, Oom. I'll start treating you with more respect like my parents tought me.

Jeeeez... and I got depressed about turning 23 next month!! :p

I'm turning 30 in less than a month... going to hit the bottle hard.

Well I'm still young, you old aging ******** you. Bask in my young glory.

Just kidding.

Jammer oom.

Latest posts