• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SuperRugby: Reds v Stormers. 20/04/2012.

Draggs

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Super%20Rugby.png

Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane - (20/04/2012, 09:40GMT)
Reds.png
Versus%20Super.png
Stormers.png

Good grief, the Queensland supporters are the rudest, most biased, unsporting, typically Australian, arrogant and unknowledgeable bunch of idiots I have ever witnessed!

How's the Reds' scrum holding up?

Pretty good. In fact they've had us under pressure more often than not. Scrumming in at times from 1 but still. Line-outs were woeful for us and the Reds had us under all sorts of pressure at the breakdown. Got away with a lot at the breakdown as well but still we had a few calls (or lack of) go our way as well. Hopefully we can improve in those areas as I think the Force are gonna put us under double the pressure in these areas next week than what we got from the Reds today.

Last edited:
Good win for the Stormers, 3rd hard game on tour and missing their first 3 choices as Captain. But Duanne Vermeulen did a good job, the played the game and not the man for a change.
Stormers I felt could have won by more as the one try from a line out was a freebie. Got the feeling that the coach ringed the changes when they were in command, nearly backfired but the discipline in defence pulled them trough

Stormers were pretty unconvincing but always good to get an away win.

Always gonna be hard against the Reds at Suncorp though I tend to agree that we could've/should've taken the game away from the Reds and bagged a BP. But again we let the teams in with a shout rather.

Still, 2/3 wins on a very tough tour (Highlanders, Crusaders, Reds... that's tough). So so far so good I suppose. Home teams will always get the benefit so it's good for us just to win these games. If we can beat the Force, getting back home with 13 extra points should see us as a sure play-off team with a possible home semi.

Bulls and Sharks away are our only tough matches left after the Force (though the Cheetahs are gonna give us hell in Bloemfontein I reckon).

Good win for the Stormers, 3rd hard game on tour and missing their first 3 choices as Captain. But Duanne Vermeulen did a good job, the played the game and not the man for a change.
Stormers I felt could have won by more as the one try from a line out was a freebie. Got the feeling that the coach ringed the changes when they were in command, nearly backfired but the discipline in defence pulled them trough

Fair enough but to get the points after playing three matches against opposition such as the Bulls, Highlanders and Crusaders.. that's a tough ask with the travel and our injuries.

Wanted to give Bull a bit of grief cause he must have watched the game on his pink DSTV walker but this dude takes the cake!!!

Latest posts