S

steynboi

<div align='center'>
svr2009lofofn077108.png
</div>

link http://forum.fnnation.com/showthread.php?t=64252

<div align='center'>
Kane will have two "attires"
The Big Red Monster Kane has indeed a second suit for the ring. No information will filter on the aspect of it, but one could think of his mask persona. Right? THQ, we hope to play with The Masked Kane (he is absent since 2006)!

-**-**-**-**-**-**-

Three wrestlers downloadable!
THQ officially announces that the wrestlers will be downloadable via Xbox Live and PlayStation Network. The three superstars virtually inaugurated in this feature will be Jamie Noble, Gregory Helms and Vladimir Kozlov November 11th, two days after the game's release!

-**-**-**-**-**-**-

Two downloadable Road to WrestleMania Packages!
The new game mode "Road to WrestleMania" does at the moment contain CM Punk, Undertaker, Chris Jericho, John Cena, Triple H, Batista and Rey Mysterio. But that hide these 7 guys here will be joined as early as December by ... Edge and Randy Orton! Who will receive them the opportunity to be part of this mode.

-**-**-**-**-**-**-

SvR 2009 Secret Match!
We were told there would be a "secret match." The mainteannt unveiled voila...this type of game will be none other than the ... Stretcher Match! It promises.</div>

So will this game have online mode?  Not that I am saying I would want to get thrown around by woosaah all day lol!

It had an online mode last year.

I do however think its bang out of order that you have to pay more for stuff they should have put in on the original game.

dont worry GG, you wont have any problems from me about trying to wrestle you around i dont think i will buy this game at all.

i played the previous one on PSP, finished that, but only because i was really bored one weekend.

Wrestling bores me, let alone the games bore me.

I'll be very surprised if he is seeing as TNA now have their own video game.

Whilst this is great, how much are these things going to cost ........money grabbing such and such's

Latest posts