• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Take f***ing That

S

St Helens RLFC

[rant, articulate or otherwise]

What is all the fuss with Take That? What is it all about? Why are people (my fiancee) spending fortunes on phonecalls to go and watch a group of hasbeens that belong to ten years ago? WHY? WHY? WHY? What is the point to their existance? Why are people still bewitched by them? Why do their records still haunt my every waking moment? Why do they still keep having chart success? Why do boybands **** me off so much? WHY? WHY? WHY?

[/rant, articulate or otherwise.]

I've just googled them...and...OMFG!!!!!!!!!
220px-TakeThatpromo.JPG

they are pulling those embarrassingly dramatic faces like early day Backstreet Boys, and N*Sync and omg...Boyz2Men...boy bands are the absolute scourge of the earth.

[rant, articulate or otherwise]

What is all the fuss with Take That? What is it all about? Why are people (my fiancee) spending fortunes on phonecalls to go and watch a group of hasbeens that belong to ten years ago? WHY? WHY? WHY? What is the point to their existance? Why are people still bewitched by them? Why do their records still haunt my every waking moment? Why do they still keep having chart success? Why do boybands **** me off so much? WHY? WHY? WHY?

[/rant, articulate or otherwise.]
[/b]

For Take That read Kylie.

A lament for hormones past.....nostaglia for when we were young and carefree.

Kylie is one of the most un-remarkable women on the planet (no particularly pretty, halfway decent singer (at best), not much of a body, lame actress) and yet, for some unfathomable reason, she's treated like she's some monumentally awesome talent/beauty/sex-symbol.

I've just googled them...and...OMFG!!!!!!!!!
220px-TakeThatpromo.JPG

they are pulling those embarrassingly dramatic faces like early day Backstreet Boys, and N*Sync and omg...Boyz2Men...boy bands are the absolute scourge of the earth. [/b]

I think it's fair to say that these guys (with Robbie Williams in the "good old days") invented the scourge that is the boyband. Smithers! Seize them!

<embed src="http://unix.rulez.org/~calver/funny/swf/bsbgay.swf" width="500" height="320"></object>

i like boyband music!!

bands like n sync, baskstreet boys, take that and westlife are all talented

its pity that some "alpha" males(lol what a joke) are too insecure to let like these bands as people might think there gay or something lol

i love my boyband music, if it wasnt for n sync we wouldnt have justin timberlake, and he presents us with refreshing music which is crammed with ear catching riffs and characteristic melodies

i like boyband music!!

bands like n sync, baskstreet boys, take that and westlife are all talented

its pity that some "alpha" males(lol what a joke) are too insecure to let like these bands as people might think there gay or something lol

i love my boyband music, if it wasnt for n sync we wouldnt have justin timberlake, and he presents us with refreshing music which is crammed with ear catching riffs and characteristic melodies
[/b]

Chortle....very good. Almost had me believing you for a second there.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D2BZwwgKF2s"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D2BZwwgKF2s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

For Take That read Kylie.

A lament for hormones past.....nostaglia for when we were young and carefree.

Kylie is one of the most un-remarkable women on the planet (no particularly pretty, halfway decent singer (at best), not much of a body, lame actress) and yet, for some unfathomable reason, she's treated like she's some monumentally awesome talent/beauty/sex-symbol.
[/b]

Thank you!
I haven't actually met a person who agreed with me on this, but you have taken the words right out of my mouth.
She is precisely the epitome of "average performers".
She's got a gay following, probably because of all the feather boa's or something and now she's got every bloody tabloid on her side because of her cancer scare.
If you ask me, if i was a singer I too would have a "cancer scare" and bravely have treatment to fight it. It'll make me doubly more popular.
Cancer to Kylie (as real as it may be) is like Swearing and controversy to Eminem.
It sells your records.

Also, why is she brave? It's natural to not want to die, so to stay alive she has to fight the cancer. But that doesn't make her brave surely. I mean, if (it was possible) she nominated to save a child's life by taking the cancer from it's body and put it into hers - then i'd call her brave.
Otherwise...she's just unlucky.

Everyone goes on about ''that bum'...there are countless better lookers in the entertainment industry!!!

take that are good. Better than the others anyway.

'Nevvvver Forget where you're coming from.
Neheverrrr pretend dat its all real
Sommmme day this'll all be someone else's dream
This'll be someone else's dream'

Good stuff. I would

<div class='quotemain'>
you make me sick :)
[/b]
Funny that I just read that post after coming back from a ****. Maybe you could sense it. [/b][/quote]

haha lol ok

hey i love my beyounce and j-lo bootys...but kylie has a nice booty for a white chick!!!

aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooogaaa!

god some of you faggots are just so blinded by your male thestoterone, i for one wasnt joking, i mean my favourite solo artist of all time is jt!! i find alot of these ugly fat lazy alpha male types hate him, why is that?

jealously maybe?

lora you just like cheese...

I really have no problem with them all to be honest, I just dont like their style of music, although I will say that if I like a song I will openly admit I do... and Take Thats song Patience was actually pretty decent to be entirely honest... nice easy listening track...

But Music shouldnt be about who does it, it should be about whether YOU like it... No one else opinion matters... and if the band/artist makes **** loads of cash through fair play to them...

Running Commentary on said "Gayest Video Ever."
  1. Spinning with a leather tasseled coat...no shirt under
  2. Ooo..I'm pouty and wearing a big ass cross...again leather jacket...no shirt
  3. Okay, we've all decided...good idea...leather coats, no shirts!
  4. Off with the coats, straight to some really queer dance moves!
  5. Let's finger some Jello! People will assume we're being sexual!
  6. .5 milliseconds of girls eating jello...it made those chicks careers
  7. ahhh...sensual massage...okay, back to the gay-ass dancing!
  8. F___ it, Gary wants one of the girls to eat jello off of him. I guess he's trying to make his boyfriend Bruce jealous
  9. Food Fight!
  10. Look at our asses! No really...here's a shot of all of our asses...and chains!
  11. cool camera zooming effects! Look out Spielberg...your rue the day you turned down shooting this video
  12. Let's keep the girl quiet...she knows how gay we all are
  13. GAY
  14. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing with all this "cream" on my face? I've been naughty!
  15. Group shot! Someon Hold my leg!
  16. Girl touches band member with finger, band member gets grossed out
  17. Oh, there's robbie williams...I think he's drunk
  18. AIR HUMPING
  19. choreography
  20. again, awesome camera effects
  21. okay robbie...your drunk and we're gay...get out of my shot
  22. don't hold me down whilst I'm swimming through the air
  23. let's hug and tell each other to "Do what you like"...no one knows we're all gay yet, right?
  24. If dancing on a floor of smushed food doesn't prove that I'm a badass, my sweet bandana will!
  25. okay, enough camera time for you, I'll just push your head ever so convieniently towards my crotch
  26. again...do what you like
  27. holy sh__, who's wearing those sparkly underwear over leather pants?
  28. Oh, yeah...It's us...Dance TIme!
  29. much needed crotch shot...in case you forget what we're all about
  30. let's all get nude together!!!!!!!!!!
  31. God, I love being a boy....someone get a girl to lay on top of me!
  32. Well, she didn't do the trick...let's all wrestle in some food!
  33. robbie! damn it..what are you doing with that girl!?
  34. I'll try it too!
  35. Nope...I just want a mop shoved up my ass!
  36. awesome dance routine time!
  37. Baby Oil!
  38. again...brilliant costume design...thanks gary's boyfriend bruce!
  39. our shaven bodies feel good when they rub against eachother...we're all greased up and ready!
  40. let's finish this off with some ass shots!
  41. Okay! who's ready for the mop again!?!
FIN

Okay....wow...that was seriously gay.

Latest posts