• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Take f***ing That

i think you are all missing the point with kylie

I mean - take it from me - i aint a fan

But like Madonna....she has been around since we were sucking on mums ***s, and selling out tours left right n centre

She has evolved with the times....like Madonna

Give credit where it is due..........20+ years in the pop industry, when its all about looks, and presentation is a mean effort.

The cancer thing did help her profile, but she didnt need it

From Neigbours, to worldwide fame, and still going 20years on

Apart from Madonna, and maybe Metallica......i cant think of anyone else i listened to when sucking on mums ***s, that i can hear a new release on radio today.

Look at Wacko Jacko - he is a failure NOW.

Madonna n Kylie - still cranking on.......they arent relying on greatest hits, or classic albums to get them by....they just make new ****, and alot of people like it.

But like Madonna....she has been around since we were sucking on mums ***s, and selling out tours left right n centre

Give credit where it is due..........20+ years in the pop industry, when its all about looks, and presentation is a mean effort.

The cancer thing did help her profile, but she didnt need it

From Neigbours, to worldwide fame, and still going 20years on

Apart from Madonna, and maybe Metallica......i cant think of anyone else i listened to when sucking on mums ***s, that i can hear a new release on radio today.

Look at Wacko Jacko - he is a failure NOW.

Madonna n Kylie - still cranking on.......they arent relying on greatest hits, or classic albums to get them by....they just make new ****, and alot of people like it. [/b]

U2 are still going strong.

hey c'mon.. backstreet boys wasn't that bad! their new stuff is kinda gay but the 2 previous albums were the ish! my mp3 player is loaded with their sounds!!!

hey c'mon.. backstreet boys wasn't that bad! their new stuff is kinda gay but the 2 previous albums were the ish! my mp3 player is loaded with their sounds!!! [/b]

MP3 player cruelty!!!

[/b]

She deserves credit for still being around but why is that? She's just average in every single department. A true triumph of image over content. Basically she's famous 'cause lazy journalists have covered her by way of a lowest common denominator. There is no other reason.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

She deserves credit for still being around but why is that? She's just average in every single department. A true triumph of image over content. Basically she's famous 'cause lazy journalists have covered her by way of a lowest common denominator. There is no other reason.
[/b][/quote]

Oh well good on her i say for capitalising on it. She's made bucketloads! Congrats to her!

Oh well good on her i say for capitalising on it. She's made bucketloads! Congrats to her!
[/b]

Believe you me I've no problems with it. If laz-minded morons are going to buy records, magasines, calendars etc etc 'cause it's the first thing media have dangled under their noses that day then more fool them.

It's just a shame though...She's the Pot Noodle of the media industry. Just an average inoffensive "convenience food" personality to save everyone the bother of finding something decent.

...She's the Pot Noodle of the media industry. Just an average inoffensive "convenience food" personality to save everyone the bother of finding something decent. [/b]

I like that analogy! lol

whilst we all say she is average - it is our mere opinion

the majority of opinions disagree with that - hence her fame

forget the journos - its the fans that bring the fame - without sellout concerts, the journo's would have nothing to cover

alot of people like kylie - the journos will make money from covering her - cause people, the fans, buy into it

Yes U2 - how could i forget them - saw them 4 months ago - another test of time - brilliant to say the least

FARK ME I AM HUNGOVER AFTER ANOTHER MUNDANE BIFF - FARK I HATE HIM

hey c'mon.. backstreet boys wasn't that bad! their new stuff is kinda gay but the 2 previous albums were the ish! my mp3 player is loaded with their sounds!!!
[/b]
*cough* gay *cough*

Anyway, how can you not like Kylie and her music? It's good pop. Now you can debate on and on about the genre of pop, but she, like Madona, has mastered the genre. Plus, she just oozes sex.

I now feel we need to be comparing Ipods/MP3 Players listings, in a thread....

Look at Wacko Jacko - he is a failure NOW.[/b]

What's this ***** talking about, cha'mone, calling MJ a failure? I'll cut out your teeth!

1-MJ_bo_avid.jpg

I now feel we need to be comparing Ipods/MP3 Players listings, in a thread....
[/b]

GET ON

http://www.cnet.com.au/mp3players/mp3playe...39271981,00.htm

http://www.pcauthority.com.au/review.aspx?CIaRID=4596

BEST MP3 ON THE MARKET :cheers:

No........i have ZERO POP in my HOUSE!!!

<div class='quotemain'> Look at Wacko Jacko - he is a failure NOW.[/b]

What's this ***** talking about, cha'mone, calling MJ a failure? I'll cut out your teeth!

[/b][/quote]

Michael Jordan is the grestest

May have failed at baseball.........but the man can play golf :bleh!:

Latest posts