• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Takeover discussion

S

St Helens RLFC

Please feel free to discuss the takeover/ask any questions, right here.

Nice work guys. To bring up an old idea (to do with TRF moving forward), Iversen and I are still happy to have a TRF banner at Southland Stags home games this upcoming Air NZ NPC, for a bit of free advertising :)

Feel free to tell us what you'd want displayed etc...

But to get back on topic, sounds like you guys have thought a lot about this and have a fair bit in store for us over the upcoming months, bravo!

I obviously don't want you and Iversen out of pocket over this.

The board only changes hands at the end of July. If there's enough time, I might give you a bursary to get the TRF banner put onto your banner, to ensure it's at no cost to yourself. If people donate of course.

Tried to set up a bank account in TRF's name earlier. I couldn't as it required a £50 setup fee to be deposited into the account. I will do that when I pay Dom at the end of June.

Moving forward at speed.

I would also like to mention, that i am finally pleased that me and dan are able to complete this takeover...

I love this forum, and most of you probably see, I am on it majority of the day... We have several things to discuss and work at over the next couple of weeks, while we finalise the finances for the purchases, but I can only speak for myself on this, I want this place to be the number one place to talk about rugby, I have some plans that I would like to implement over the next year... I shall also be coming up with a questionaire, to ask people a few questions, and remember people, if you love this forum help promote the forum by posting the banner in the signature of any forum your a member of, and telling your friends and your family and even run up to strangers screaming go to the rugby forum NOW....