• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Takeover Discussion

G

getofmeland

If you have any queries/questions for me and Dan about the takeover please feel free to post them here and discuss them here......

Hi, yeah... Pieter Von Kaftkaclausen, PMS News, Umm.. Now that you thieving pigs have stolen Doms website, what do you think of this new underground movement rumour that the media has cooked up? What is your battle plan? Where do you think they are? Will they ever find peace? How will this exciting conclusion to the number one series on television.... conclude? We'll find out after the break.

Water. And essential part of your daily diet. But just how healthy is the water you're drinking? Introducing, Pure Stuff! The ORIGINAL pure springwater, made right here in Aotearoa. Pure Stuff.
Pure Stuff.

Originally posted by kaftka@Aug 8 2006, 06:47 PM
Hi, yeah... Pieter Von Kaftkaclausen, PMS News, Umm.. Now that you thieving pigs have stolen Doms website, what do you think of this new underground movement rumour that the media has cooked up? What is your battle plan? Where do you think they are? Will they ever find peace? How will this exciting conclusion to the number one series on television.... conclude? We'll find out after the break.

Water. And essential part of your daily diet. But just how healthy is the water you're drinking? Introducing, Pure Stuff! The ORIGINAL pure springwater, made right here in Aotearoa. Pure Stuff.
Pure Stuff.
WTF?? :wacko:

Anyway, whats the first thing you are going to add to this site now that u own it?

Will it be donation, trf shop or something else?

Originally posted by neck@Aug 9 2006, 07:32 AM
what did it cost??? How much did it set you back???
We dont really wanna disclose that, cos its between Dan, Dom and Myself...

Originally posted by gjohn85+Aug 8 2006, 09:27 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-kaftka
@Aug 8 2006, 06:47 PM

Pure Stuff.
WTF?? :wacko:

Anyway, whats the first thing you are going to add to this site now that u own it?

Will it be donation, trf shop or something else? [/b]
I think we need to set up the donation scheme first......

Then I believe the next step would be the upgrade to the new version of the board.....

Originally posted by QKXV@Aug 9 2006, 09:08 AM
whoa new version, cool! Can you say more about it?
If you wanna have a look at the features available to us...

http://www.invisionpower.com/ip.dynamic/pr...d/features.html

Will also allow me to add new mods onto the boards, to make it a better system... so when we do get around to doing it, we are gonna be down for a couple of days max, but the one thing is that there will be changes, and it will be new to me as well for a couple of weeks, why i get used to the system, so we may go back for a while but it will take us forward in the long run...

Sweet as, can't see a problem as long as everyone's given a heads up. It would be a very minimal sacrifice in the quest of improving :)