• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tana Umaga signs Daniel Adongo for Counties Manukau

The ITM Cup will be looking very exciting this year in terms of overseas prospects and I think shows that New Zealand is still a draw in terms of developing and improving rugby. Three Japanese players and a Kenyan/South African certainly will make the competition more interesting. I wonder if Adongo has any ambitions on living in New Zealand for a more permanent career move? Maybe if a Super Rugby team picks him up?

Counties Team is actually looking very good. Excited to see the Kenyan in action.

Daniel-Adongo-2012.jpg

He apparently bench presses 160 kg and has timed 4.88 seconds over 40 metres.

Whats a likely Counties team...backs looking sharp with Pulu,Aki,Stowers,Nanai Williams,Tuala and Halai

Whats a likely Counties team...backs looking sharp with Pulu,Aki,Stowers,Nanai Williams,Tuala and Halai

Hard to really say until the squad gets announced. They will certainly have an exciting backline as you mention, but may struggle a bit up front (Schwalger will certainly help in this regard though!).

I always liked the look of Baden Kerr - thought he should've moved somewhere else to fulfil his potential though.

Latest posts