• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Team TRF ASSEMBLE!

I don't suppose there is any miraculous chance that this is touch rugby 7s?

Assuming it's full contact then I'm out - done my shoulder for good, bringing my rugby career to a shuddering halt.

May be out to fill the vacant coach position though.

I don't suppose there is any miraculous chance that this is touch rugby 7s?

Assuming it's full contact then I'm out - done my shoulder for good, bringing my rugby career to a shuddering halt.

May be out to fill the vacant coach position though. [/b]

****... You gone and done it again... bloody hell, there you were going to ruck up Will Carling...

Actually, on second thoughts...is this really a good idea? I mean Quintes might shatter his spine on first contact and Tim doesn't have any arms anymore...

Actually, on second thoughts...is this really a good idea? I mean Quintes might shatter his spine on first contact and Tim doesn't have any arms anymore... [/b]

...and i'll be in Wales....

Point of order here:

I feel we should be getting involved with this. This would be great for TRF.

Seems to be the problem. Would have been me, Prestwick, Quintes and Mite versus the world. And then I broke. Which didn't help matters.

I might be up for a group outing if nothing else comes up. We'll just drink and shout about how wonderful TRF is for the day.

Yeah, going to watch will be cool. We'll be able to hit the beer tent before everyone else! :D

I'm still semi-up for it (as in playing), but I would be heavily hungover, badly out of shape (regardless of my 10m a day on the bike) and retired from playing because of my f***ed neck have the problem of getting there (due to being hungover doesn't mean driving is smart).

It's down to you other guys.

i would have been up for this, but unfortunatly im heading to murrayfield to watch scotland v boks day before - if we loose i'll have a rageing hangover, and if we win i'll still be drinking so it aint such a good idea!

Latest posts