• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Teh Mite - Male Model

Which Image Am I The Most Good Looking In?

• A. Beefcake Bully-Boy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Take That Audition

• C. Camera-On-A-Timer Sex-A-Ma-Jig

• Total voters
C

C A Iversen

Hi everyone. My name is Teh Mite and I need your assistance.

It is a daily burden for me....looking this good and all. I need feedback from you, my public, to ensure that I deliver the best possible visual experience for the ladies. It's hard for me to go on my own opinion, because I've seen myself on so many good angles I'm just not sure anymore.

I have chosen the three images that you are voting on to show my debonair versatility in three completely different, yet oddly similar ways.

So, help me lads. I'll appreciate it if you kept any jealous jibes to yourself and stayed on the real topic as much as possible.....me.

Remember, show me the love and I'll show you.....mine.

(Looking like a fairly handsome devil might be enough for your average joe.....but it's not for me.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmm hmmm, it's the middle shot that gets the boys juices flowing alright...

Im sure you being in your natural habitat without acting would be a huge turn on

Who wouldnt ;)

God your nearly as sexy as this good looking chap

1413306827_m.jpg

As hetero as i am, i'm compelled to vote 'C'.

His eyes are just DREAMY...

:)

What has CA Iversen been smoking?
[/b]

Well gjohn, create a sig of yourself in three different poses and we'll run a poll on you too!

And the answer to your question? Fish!

Who wouldnt ;)

God your nearly as sexy as this good looking chap

1413306827_m.jpg

[/b]
OMG! It's the first annual TRF pose-off! Stand back everyone, who will pull out "magnum" first!?!

I had a 'blue steel' all lined up...but i just don't think the world is ready for it yet.

Latest posts