• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tekken Movie

I can certify 100% that this movie is gonna be absolute ****.

do you really think so?

whats wrong with it like?

if you make a flim based on game the game better have a good story Teken i a fiighing and as far as i know has no story.

it does
the main story is one guy killed this other guys mam and the one guy wants to find out who it is n shtuff:L:L

It''s never remotely going to match up to the Street Fighter movie.

No it'll be way better
and the Mortal Kombat movie is looking pretty hawt

No it'll be way better
and the Mortal Kombat movie is looking pretty hawt

That's a pretty bold statement.

Street Fighter the movie is widely regarded as one of the worst video gaming films of all time (and it's up against some big competition, let's not lie) but it's one of those films that's so bad it becomes pure brilliance. If you've never watched it I strongly suggest you do.

That's a pretty bold statement.

Street Fighter the movie is widely regarded as one of the worst video gaming films of all time (and it's up against some big competition, let's not lie) but it's one of those films that's so bad it becomes pure brilliance. If you've never watched it I strongly suggest you do.

And then watch the anime, which actually is good.

Lololol, looks crap. I'll watch it for a laugh though, I used to love the Tekken Series, specially Tekken 3: Iron Fist Tornement. Seems they've kept the characters pretty much the same as well.

I used to have the second Street Fighter anime movie on VHS, it was quality. Got lost in the mists of time though, unfortunatley

I don't like animes. The Street Fighter movie is brilliant though:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can not believe how this movie ruined Heihachi. Whoever did the hair and make-up on Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa should be drawn and quartered.I think this is just ok video nothing more.

So I watched this yesterday, and.... it's actually not half bad. One of the better game to film conversions i have seen. I enjoyed it.