• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Terrorist. lol

B

Bullitt

1.jpg

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1uwOL4rB-go&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1uwOL4rB-go&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

And it is really sad that the Daily Retard is the best selling paper in Scotland. Full of ill-written, ill-informed, weegie biased cack yet loads of people buy it.

"As my toes touched his testicles I knew that this was my moment."
I hope that line is in the story.

And it is really sad that the Daily Retard is the best selling paper in Scotland. Full of ill-written, ill-informed, weegie biased cack yet loads of people buy it. [/b]

Sounds like every English newspaper bar one.

My favourite ever headline was 'Cheggers can't be boozers'.. which was a story about how Keith Chegwin (nickname cheggers to anyone not from UK) had to stop drinking and go to rehab or something.

It's clever because the actual proverb is 'Beggers can't be choosers' (english proverb to anyone not from UK)

I rarely read tabloid newspapers, you might as well read Viz. The broadsheets bore me to death. Rugby World all the way!

Some of the headlines that come out are a riot, I sometimes laugh until ny sides ache, but some of them are absolutely stupid as well.

<div class='quotemain'> And it is really sad that the Daily Retard is the best selling paper in Scotland. Full of ill-written, ill-informed, weegie biased cack yet loads of people buy it. [/b]

Sounds like every English newspaper bar one.

[/b][/quote]

Sunday Sport?

I love it how he's proud of managing to do in a tendon by kicking an incapacitated person. Epic.

He's also got that iconic cheap-shot-warrior pose, as if saying "...I know I have a spider body, but i'm surely still a tough ****".

he needs a good kick in hte head.

boht of them....

mite needs to get him on the **** he is classic when eh dids drunk