• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

That time of the year...

Olyy, You are officially on my list of people to take care of. How dare you?! ;)

Might look slightly better with a transparent background?

2551230o8ow7a0n.gif

Don't use it if you don't want, it wasn't meant seriously.

I'd rather not. There's some repugnant Welsh object in the foreground.

I could make his jersey green, then all your dreams would come true.

Oh I dunno, Connacht are pretty well stacked in the centre at the moment.

This witty recourse could go on all day, where's my hat?

Oh, come on dear, read my post ;)
Don't you have some physicing to do at this time of the night?

For all that campaigning Kony did, his election results were pretty poor. Just a flash in the pan.

Last edited:
Oh, come on dear, read my post ;)
Don't you have some physicing to do at this time of the night?

For all that campaigning Kony did, his election results were pretty poor. Just a flash in the pan.

I didn't even realise that was a Kony video. And yes, I am physicing like a boss. I'm currently examining how we can use acoustic oscillations in the Cosmic Microwave Background to estimate the age, rate of expansion, and geometry of the universe. #smartlad.

I didn't even realise that was a Kony video. And yes, I am physicing like a boss. I'm currently examining how we can use acoustic oscillations in the Cosmic Microwave Background to estimate the age, rate of expansion, and geometry of the universe. #smartlad.
Microwaved some noodles earlier (after checking the expiry date), so pretty much the same thing here.

Draggs you beast you, bunny is going to get lucky now...

I'm keeping myself pure till Christmas then I'm going to ****ing eat every chocolate or delicious thing in sight.

Latest posts