• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Beer Song

K

Kimmy_The_Kiwi

What is it called?

Ya know, the song and its like "get yourself a beer.......forget about the last one get yourself another".

I wanna download it but can't remember what its called or who sings it. :angry:

bliss - th' dudes.

but your a c*** if you dl it. kiwi music is **** as it is, no need to rip of the rare good songs.

I'm sure a single from 1980 is not easy to come by for purchase. th' dudes will see no benefit from buying it second hand. So I reckon that's a bit harsh sambad.

Yeah, you do make a good point Sambad, although even with asterisks in place, you using the c word on a 14yr old girl was fairly borderline.

Not bagging ya, although it could have meant other things, the inferred word was a little obvious and in that way wrong.

what about the royalties from natures best?
[/b]

Far as I understand she only wants one song.

But that's arguing for the sake of arguing as you are right, we should support NZ music.

Yeah, you do make a good point Sambad, although even with asterisks in place, you using the c word on a 14yr old girl was fairly borderline.

Not bagging ya, although it could have meant other things, the inferred word was a little obvious and in that way wrong.
[/b]

meh, warn me then supermod :D

i myself have got natures best 1 and 2, and which cost me $15 a peice. last time i saw, singles are going at $7 or someting incredibly stupid like that. i think that if you were prepared to fork out another $8, for a cd which contains other great songs such as: lookout for thursday, how bizzar, venus, why does love do this to me plus many more, i think its well worth it.

And from memory, they don't even mention the word "Beer" the whole song.

Doesnt the chorus go "Get yourself some bliss" ?

Latest posts