• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The big fat result game

How about 19 - 23 ?? :cheers:

Hint : What an atmosphere :D
[/b]

Argentina vs Scotland? Penalty try giving the Pumas victory in the last minute.

21 - 3 anyone?

19 - 23: Munster beat Biarritz in HEC final 2006.

Attendance 74,534 - everyone decked in red - 70,000 of them from Limerick.

46-19.

Ireland in tears - numpties!

the 46-19 result...

don't suppose that was England Ireland in the 2003 six nations?

Please no - that gives me the shivers. Just about England's greatest performance.

It's more recent. Think of a squashed haggis, and pasta flying all over the place.

Please no - that gives me the shivers. Just about England's greatest performance.

It's more recent. Think of a squashed haggis, and pasta flying all over the place.
[/b]

ah, France Scotland in last years six nations. and if thats right how about 25-25?

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

ah, France Scotland in last years six nations. and if thats right how about 25-25? [/b][/quote]
Yeah - Ireland had to rack up as many points as possible against Italy, and our backline did a good job, but gave away a ridiculous late try. France played Scotland an hour later and made sure of the points difference with their own late scores and took the championship.

Any haggis-pasta clues on 25-25?

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

ah, France Scotland in last years six nations. and if thats right how about 25-25? [/b][/quote]
Yeah - Ireland had to rack up as many points as possible against Italy, and our backline did a good job, but gave away a ridiculous late try. France played Scotland an hour later and made sure of the points difference with their own late scores and took the championship.

[/b][/quote]

one of the teams are a 1st tier nation, but do not have a regular competition to take part in.

the other team have never won a tour in NZ

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

one of the teams are a 1st tier nation, but do not have a regular competition to take part in.

[/b][/quote]

Lions vs Argentina. First match before the NZ tour. Was it at Millennium Stadium?

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Lions vs Argentina. First match before the NZ tour. Was it at Millennium Stadium?
[/b][/quote]

bang on man. Millennium stadium, i think Wilkinson got a penalty in the last few minutes to save embarrassment.

yeah. I think the lions decided to rest some big names as well. Good decision that as it was such a successful tour! <_<

I didnt mean you :p

I really dont have a clue with this one, the first Lions test in 05 had a similar result to this

any clues available?

I didnt mean you :p

I really dont have a clue with this one, the first Lions test in 05 had a similar result to this

any clues available?
[/b]
He did get the last one right
Don't be hating :p

And yeah a clue would be nice.

If it's NH then i'm out anyway

Latest posts