• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Canterbury Bulldogs

S

sanzar

I would like to propose that the Canterbury Bulldogs NRL team be inducted to the Wall of shame. "Why"? I hear you ask, as If you should really even have to ask, and no it's not simply because I'm a roosters fan.

Well here's my case:
The Bulldogs have been the worst thing to happen to the game of Rugby League since the super league war or the professionalisation of Rugby Union. They have systematically gone about trying to sully the name of rugby league (no smart arse comments from you mono code union boys thank you) in the last half decade and in the process helped the rival codes gain ground in Sydney.
First they were involved in a massive breach of the NRL's salary cap, a breach that was so bad that the NRL found it necessary to deduct them 37 competition points! Lucky the cheating bludgers didn't get away with it, but obviously the stress got to them, because not much more than a year later the players find some poor girl and gang rape her! The incident brings the game into disrepute as newspapers nation wide are covered with the headlines created by the players of this disgraceful team. But it doesn't stop here, because the fans were apparently sick of their team grabbing all the headlines and decide to create a few of their own with 3 separate events. First in 2004 in the game where the Bulldogs got pasted 36-0 by the roosters, the fans lost the plot and suddenly thought they were at a European soccer match and started a huge riot in which the stadium incurred sever damage. As you can imagine security clamped down a bit after that, but as things eased a year later another group of bulldogs fans think it will be funny to set off a small bomb at the game between the Broncos at Telstra Stadium! The sound of the thing scares the **** out of people and fears of a terrorist attack immediately surface. Again security is clamped down, but apparently not for long enough, as just a couple weeks ago ANOTHER incident, this time in a match against the Tigers that the Dogs were actually winning, where a bunch of dogs fans (or maybe we should just term them "the filthy dogs") start a massive fight that becomes riot. Several people are taken to hospital, including a small child who suffered lacerations to the face and will most likely carry the scars for his whole life! After this the NRL had had enough, the have got riot police to start attending bulldogs games and will stop letting the bulldogs play night matches and were also tinkering with the possibility of deducting competition points from the club.
For this reason I think that the bulldogs, more than any other club or player, deserve to be in the hall of SHAME!

i think the bulldogs fans should have there own portrate. let alone the system and a bunch of ****** players (im looking at you willy mason.)

That is a bit harsh on the club.

1) The salary cap - apparently the salary cap is a huge joke and almost every club is doing it. It is just that all of the clubs try to be clever and the Bulldogs were so blatant that the NRL were basically forced to act to try and save some face.

2) The gang-rape accusation. Yeah the accusations were made and there was a police investigation and players were questioned. However, and this is the main point no-one was charged. Although turning up to the police station in casual dress and no footwear was very unprofessional and didn't cast the club in a very good light. It was almost like the players were thinking:

"Yeah we raped the ***** but we're league players and we can do anything that we f***in' want and there is nothing that you can do about it."

3) Fan behaviour. It is tough to regulate the behaviour of your fans. And I actually think that the Bulldogs have worked hard and in association with the police and the NRL to get this under control.

So as for putting the Bulldogs into the hall of fame? I say no and I don't even support them. It sounds like you are a bitter Roosters fan.

Maybe we should induct the New South Wales rugby administration into the hall of fame for being so crap at handling money and constantly trying to slow the development of Australian rugby?

Originally posted by BigTen@Apr 16 2006, 10:04 PM

So as for putting the Bulldogs into the hall of fame? I say no and I don't even support them. It sounds like you are a bitter Roosters fan.
I'm a roosters fan, but I'm not bitter about the GF (personally I thought it was *** for tat after we knocked them out in 2003), I just think the dogs are responsible for causing so much damage to the code that they are working against their own cause.

to be honest. I think those fans who think they're fans but go around blowing up stands ... fighting etc who need to be in the wall of shame.

than a year later the players find some poor girl and gang rape her![/b]
So your going to believe everything the media say!!

THERE WASNT ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT .. so get over you pansy roosters supporter.

Who's been in about 4 grand finals in 4 years and has only won 1?? Hmm its the roosters...

Originally posted by sambãd5@Apr 16 2006, 10:02 PM
i think the bulldogs fans should have there own portrate. let alone the system and a bunch of ****** players (im looking at you willy mason.)
excuse me..spell his name right plz:p

and mr m is not a ******. Hes a great leader. Yes he was a wild person back in the days but hes cleaning up his image.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Apr 16 2006, 11:41 PM
I blame the lebo's
ffs thats racist!!

i cant believe you just said that.

yes hile most of the trouble markers are lebos. I know some awesome lebo dogs fans!!

Originally posted by BigTen@Apr 16 2006, 11:04 PM
You are a bitter Roosters fan.
Seconded.

The club can only be accountable for the Salary Cap issue. So if you are going to do that, you may aswell put most of the NRL clubs on the wall.

If your gunna put the Dogs on the wall of shame for a)salary cap breaching ... B) and accustaions. Thats pretty damn pathetic if you ask me. And im not saying this because i support the dogs.

We might as well go put the cowboys ... warriors ... hell all the nrl teams on the hall of shame as they've all breached the salary cap at one point in time or another. Even if they havent been found out <_<

Originally posted by BigTen@Apr 17 2006, 07:43 PM
King Serge, if you are going to quote me can you please do it correctly.
I was just quoting what you meant to say.

Originally posted by kaftka@Apr 17 2006, 09:02 PM
Your arse is hotter than

that ***** Chiros face! B)
While the Bulldogs should not be on the wall of shame, this thread definately should be. :zzz:

haha..his arse must be like jessica albas face..coz im cuter than wally

Latest posts