• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

• Thread starter I cant think of a username
  • Start date
I

I cant think of a username

I have Oblivion on the 360 and am loving it, what a game, probably the best I've ever played and Morrowind has got great reviews aswell. So what I'm saying is Oblivion has to end some time so is it worth getting Morrowind for the PC (won't work on the 360) from Amazon for just under â'¬15? It's the Game Of The Year edition aswell

It's a very good game, will keep you going for ages.

The only question is whether you can go back once you've played Oblivion. I got the sequel recently, and the graphics and overall physics are so much better, as well as them ironing out control issues from the previous game.

However, I think Morrowind is arguably even more open ended. It really does just leave you to do what you like.

Either way, it's a great game which will last a long time.

Oh well I couldn't resist and I bought it for roughly â'¬12 including P&P. Have I made a good purchase then?

Well there is a new expansion pack (for Oblivion) coming out for the 360 version. It's called Shivering Isles & its available on xbox live marketplace at the end of June. Its aparently 30hours long, so it'll be a worth expansion pack to add to your Oblivion collection.
Purchasing Morrowind could keep you going until you the new oblivion expansion comes out at the end of june.

Well there is a new expansion pack (for Oblivion) coming out for the 360 version. It's called Shivering Isles & its available on xbox live marketplace at the end of June. Its aparently 30hours long, so it'll be a worth expansion pack to add to your Oblivion collection.
Purchasing Morrowind could keep you going until you the new oblivion expansion comes out at the end of june.
[/b]

I don't have Live but I might get it soon 'cause Oblivion is just unreal and an extra 30 hours? Now that would be something worth getting!

i am dying for a new game - am awaiting BLIC/RPIC

Do I:

Buy Just Cause for AUD$101.00
Buy GUN for AUD$35.00
Play more unfinished Oblivion?

Gun looks bad & had a bad review. Hitman: Blood money is a great game, I just finished it on the pc. It's really cheap on the 360. Another good game (which is cheap) is Quake 4 on the 360.

i don't know about the 360 version, but on the PC Quake 4 was a by-the-numbers FPS that failed to impress. Prey on the other hand..............

On another note, when should I install the expansion packs and does it make any difference when I install them?

Latest posts