• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The End of the World planned for tomorrow...

Wow it' sciences goes bananas week, please buy my forthcoming book .
In Belgium the topic of the week is that Maya Calendar which says that om 21st December 2012 the world is going to end blablabla. :D

From a scientific point of view I understand why they wanna do research about it, but all that hasal around it. :p

Don't those people have more urgent problems to solve, like inventing something to replace gaz and oil so we don't have to destroy the artic area or try to imrpove harvests world wide so people don't die from hunger instead of playing Captain krik and Doc Spoc in Start Trek.

Can you Europeans tell me what the world starts getting sucked up by a black hole so I can party before it gets here?

Well I don't think anything special will happen, mostly a little black hole or a faillure of the experience.
Maybe an explosion that kills a scientifists :D

Ideal stuff to make a crappy B-movie :D

Hollywood here I come

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (amobokobokoboko @ Sep 10 2008, 08:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Don't those people have more urgent problems to solve, like inventing something to replace gaz and oil so we don't have to destroy the artic area or try to imrpove harvests world wide so people don't die from hunger instead of playing Captain krik and Doc Spoc in Start Trek.[/b]

Ummm Actually that has all been done, but the American Government are keeping it quiet, until they need it...
Remember it is in America's interest for the rising oil costs because they do make money in the oil deals... (if anyone wants me to go into detail I will)

So so far everything is going well, nice to hear.

I booked my holiday 3weeks ago, so it hasn't been a waste of money B)

Biggest. Anticlimax. Ever.

Although this has given me a great idea for a story.

By the way, if this goes wrong the whole universe was, according to some crackpots, at risk. There's only one person who can save us now..... FLAAAAAAAASH! AHHHH AHHHH! SAVIOUR OF THE UNIVERSE!

waste of $5billion that couldve gone into developing rugby union...

i hope we die lets cut ouyr wrists

It's not over. They actually only fire the two beams at each other in late October. So, thats when things actually start. :D Cheerful chap ain't I?

I think I'm going to have to write a crazy story about what really happens when the beams get fired at each other.

Well at least if the world ends today, our last match would have been whipping the Aussies by a record score, and that would be Australia's last match which they lost by a record score!!!!111!!!! :bleh!:

Its all good...

I would love to have some involvement in this....

I wonder whether they need someone to push a big red button???

761911_red_button.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (QLD @ Sep 10 2008, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
waste of $5billion that couldve gone into developing rugby union...[/b]
I think that finding out about our universe is more then worth it, for example if we find out how to create the building blocks of the universe imagine the possibilities, immortality anyone? :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BLR @ Sep 10 2008, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think that finding out about our universe is more then worth it, for example if we find out how to create the building blocks of the universe imagine the possibilities, immortality anyone? :D[/b]

Either that or finding out what it really feels like to have our heads sucked straight up our bums! :toss:

Latest posts