• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

** THE FACE IMAGE THREAD **

F

Fa'atau82

GUIDELINES:-
[/b]
</span>Any abuse of this facility will result in action by the staff of TRF. Any sexual, adult or generally offensive images will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be reported to TRF and you may have your account banned.

For cyberfaces, the best photos will be like this:-

m(01-32)_gr.jpg

<span style="color:#8b0000">Images must be in a resolution around the 400x400+ mark or larger with the mouth as closed as possible with a front-on view.

The list of faces used for EA Sports Rugby is posted below. You can request faces that are not unique to EA Rugby, as long as they are professional or semi-pro players who are international players for a major team, or for a major club.

better photo for parisse
parisse_p.jpg

Fa'atau says: They need to be bigger for any real effect or good looks. But thanks for posting, try and find some ones that look more like the example photo. Grazie :D

You need to get better pictures for players or they cannot do them or they cannot make them hd.

I know some of these photos have been done but for other modders they could come in handy

Ruan Pienaar

14kvepk.jpg

2z53mg2.jpg

15oeaep.jpg

Francois Steyn

2itlvs8.jpg

1zv4rrq.jpg

2hg917l.jpg

adrian jacobs

dcsqi9.jpg

ek22og.jpg

2nlztqp.jpg

2iiddo2.jpg

2d26f02.jpg

has he frozen his hair lol doing a jerry collins.

Fa'atau says: Blimey, Jerry Collins has put on weight since he signed for Toulon!

We are facemakres, not wizards! Please people post good quality pics. The rest is useless.
As Fa'atau said they must be at least 400 x 400 pixels and only the face in a front angle. A good picture would be 1024 pixels or higer. They are really hard to find, but maybe there is fans that takes pictures with the players, that is very usefull if they are in the original size.

I am getting players added to my facebook, and there is often great pics on there, like the Leota one.. i have already asked a couple of players for some photos. But Uli is right, some of the photos here are useless. I might delete them as they seem to be the back or side of the head and can't be used.

i put adrian jacobs back of the head to see what the scrum cap looks like if someone wanted to do a scrum cap like his.

Fa'atau says: There is one exactly like it. Look up A. Qera for Gloucester on the MUP beta.

Jean de Villiers

Jean_de_Villiers_588781.jpg

JeandeVilliersWP08Pro.jpg

I looked all the pics of galloimages.co and this are the best that I've found:

TL_706952.jpg

TL_703300.jpg

TL_687264.jpg

TL_620753.jpg

TL_667515.jpg

TL_538775.jpg

TL_538777.jpg

TL_455012.jpg