• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Glasgow Warriors Thread

chris fusaro, jonny gray and and mark bennett to get first cap for scotland in autumn tests

jesus this great team forum is dead whats going on ? i'll get it up and running Carlin Isles Joined Glasgow

who does glasgow have next ? but an unlucky lost to Leinster we played really well in my opinion

wasn't my fault that people wouldn't post stuff here, btw on to topic, next match Glasgow vs Scarlets what you thinking ?

i think that its going to be tough but glasgow will win i hope

The Glasgow team to face Bath on Sunday

Sean Maitland; Tommy Seymour, Mark Bennett, Alex Dunbar, DTH van der Merwe; Finn Russell, Herny Pyrgos; Gordon Reid, Pat MacArthur, Mike Cusack, Jonny Gray, Al Kellock (captain), Leone Nakarawa, Fraser Brown, Richie Vernon.
Replacements: Kevin Bryce, Jerry Yanuyanutawa, Jon Welsh, James Eddie, Sean Lamont, Niko Matawalu, Peter Horne, Peter Murchie.

So Sean Maitland and Matawalu are leaving in the summers who do you want to see sign for Glasgow ?
@Will @Warriors_Gregor @IainTheScot @Perthshire @ajwffc

Not sure what players are in there price range. But the question is to me will they go for Scots/foreign internationals, players with Scottish ancestry (players like Maitland) or players that can use the residential laws to be a le to play for Scotland (like Visser)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a player I know too much about but I'll be sure to pay closer attention when Scotland play Italy soon.

DTH Van Der Merwe is heading to the Scarlets in the summer so Glasgow will now really need to bring in a winger or 2.

Heart is heading to Glasgow from Edinburgh in the summer
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/31922355
I think with selling Matawalu and Maitland i feel the two siginings that Glasgow made are a joke. Nothing against the players who they bought they are good players but with Matawalu and Maitland being one off Glasgow's best players and DTH Van der Merwe going too i'm expecting some world class signing's not players who are good but not as good as matawalu.

Hugh Blake
Edinburgh -----> Glasgow (loan to end of season)

Latest posts