• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Glitch / Problem Thread

I had a crash today in the 78th minute when I made a sub, game froze and just went to the crowd luckily I was losing anyway LOL.

* Had it again with the late subs very frustrating to play 15-16 minutes worth of game and than have it freeze when you are needing to get fresh bodies off the field. Haven't noticed any other major issues yet though.

Last edited:
HB Any updates on when or IF your going to fix any issues ?!? I suppose that now you clowns have our money your lazy asses aren't obliged to do anything.

HB Any updates on when or IF your going to fix any issues ?!? I suppose that now you clowns have our money your lazy asses aren't obliged to do anything.

Isnt there an EU law called the Sale of Goods and Supply of services act that states that a product must be fit for purpose, sale as description etc? Surely this game does not conform to this? Lets be honest this game is an absolute disgrace and instead of improving on Rugby 08 its made it significantly worse. The online game play especially is a laggy disgrace!! I usually prefer to be brought to dinner before I get F$@^ED!!!

Works perfectly for me....no game breaking glitches or anything
Pretty much no glitches at all, actually - can't remember seeing any for aaaaaaaages

Isnt there an EU law called the Sale of Goods and Supply of services act that states that a product must be fit for purpose, sale as description etc? Surely this game does not conform to this? Lets be honest this game is an absolute disgrace and instead of improving on Rugby 08 its made it significantly worse. The online game play especially is a laggy disgrace!! I usually prefer to be brought to dinner before I get F$@^ED!!!

Then how in the heck did RC get released? The freezing glitches SHOULD not have been there.

Why in the hell does it freeze in the first place!?

The biggest shame from my perspective is that the game play is pretty good. It might be that I've grown up through the EA series and it's because it's familiar, I'm not sure.

BUT, at the moment I feel that I've been ripped off. The game feels unfinished, with so many glitches that I just don't have time to type them all up. Even if HB came out and said "we're working on a patch" I would be happier.

I would give the forward play in the game a pass mark.

Everything else is average or below.

With a few glitch and rule fixes and some better AI the game would be acceptable.

Even just the roster updates done on this site have improved the game play enormously.

(BTW if the CPU has penalty advantage you can just run a player massively (like 50m down field) offside causing the advantage to start where he's caught offside and then advantage to be over when the CPU has possession)

Still no reply on the reported glitiches.

TRF, do you feel you used?

if i put all the glitches and problem i have had with this game in to tex your server would crash just give us a stats leaderboard and every one will be happy
[h=2][/h]

Don't know If this has been posted when in the Pool stages as England I won the first 3 games but on the standing table I only had 3 points. And no wins but points was for 176 against 23. I'll try a new tournament to see if it is a one off

I'd a glitch once where Argentina were starting, but the player who was to kick off didn't even have the ball in hand!:lol:

Clealy HB have washed their hands with game now.

I wonder why they chose an external forum to host the discussion?

So they can ignore any after sales comments?

Latest posts