• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Guitars Thread

G

Goth Power

Whether you have a guitar or not why not share which guitar you would dream to own or even share the embaressment or possibly the bigheadedness with the rest of us.

I own two guitars:
Stagg X-300 Warlock (Good price and does the job)
Encore (Unsure of name but its like a start out guitar)

Unfortunently the Jack on my Stagg has also started to "play up" so I am going to start saving up for my dream guitar....
(My Stagg)
tn1_389203.jpg

The BC Rich Platinum Beast.
I love this guitar to bits and when I tried it in the local guitar centre on these mahoosive 300 watt's it blew me away...

tn1_5566496.jpg

have you guys got yourself a guitar? Then show it off...

I have the greatest geetar in the world... But can't play for ****;

EnglandtillIdie.jpg

Still, it's an excuse to pose!

God i hate fenders, don't know why so many like them! ESP, Ibanez or Jackson all the way...

I like the ol' Ibaneze...

Got tonnes of them scattered around the local music centre...

I like the ol' Ibaneze...

Got tonnes of them scattered around the local music centre... [/b]

that St. Giles Music or The Guitar Centre?

Personally I wouldn't trust those ***s in Music Market as far as I could throw them.

The Telecaster is ace...it's not flash but really cool and has a superb spiky sound. It can also be quite bluesy almost country. The Strat might get all the plaudits but the Tele is boss.

My dream guitar is the Rickenbacker...they are truly awesome.

that St. Giles Music or The Guitar Centre?

Personally I wouldn't trust those ***s in Music Market as far as I could throw them.
[/b]

I was talking about PMT. (Turn left as you come down Gold Street, go straight down there and you can't miss it, just after you cross at the lights)

I love it, Giles don't even let you touch the equipment for f***s sake!

Yes they do. I used just about every Guitar in the building when I picked mine; They even hve a sound proof studio in there FFS!!!

Well I went to touch a guitar that was hanging by the top of its neck, and before I had a chance he said "No touching, you will have to pay for it if you damage it" I was like gee, thanks for the vote of confidence.

Well you're supposed to ask one of the staff to take an instrument off the wall for you, that's about the only rule they have.

They're not the cheepest but are by a long margin the best shop in the town.

I prefer PMT as they have a much wider range of merchandise and play better music.

All I have is a steel string acoustic (made by Epiphone). I want a Gibson SG though :p

I play bass, and I use a stagg. Stagg are fine for starting out, but are fairly gash. I'm helping out my mates in a metal band by playing a few things on their demos untill they have a permanent bassist, and for that I use a friend's Ibanez. It's such a sexual sound.

Latest posts