• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Hakas

That would make alot of sense yes. It's late over in Scotland and i was up till 2 last night watchin highlights of the super 12 so that would explain my stupidity.

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Apr 3 2005, 02:39 PM
65% of new zealanders have a mixture of maori and europeon (natives)
i dont think it would be that high... only 20% of nzers are maori. and there are 0% of full blooded maoris left.

Originally posted by sambad5+Apr 3 2005, 03:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sambad5 @ Apr 3 2005, 03:06 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-mark_shaw
@Apr 3 2005, 02:39 PM
65% of new zealanders have a mixture of maori and europeon (natives)
i dont think it would be that high... only 20% of nzers are maori. and there are 0% of full blooded maoris left. [/b]
Thats still alot though... In australia the aboriginal population makes up less than 2% of the whole country...

Its more like 12% are Maori. But, in saying that they are all part European. Many of that 12% will be more European than Maori and some of the "European" population will have Maori blood in them. It is very hard to draw the line as to what people are.

So therefore we should put the Treaty back where it used to be - with the rats

Yeah, skin colour isn't what determines a maori, Edinburgh, I mean, I'm mMaori, and I'm the palest guy I know.

Also, Maoris (even though noone is a full maori) aren't as dark as many Island nations, or aboriginals or many other countries natives.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Apr 3 2005, 08:58 PM
Yeah, skin colour isn't what determines a maori, Edinburgh, I mean, I'm mMaori, and I'm the palest guy I know.
yeah and look at the legend himself, paul ***o. hes a ginga maori....

yeh BLOODY good effort by the guy to get into nz maoris lol, people look at him and just shake their heads.

Latest posts